Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline

Why doesn't the Abundance for Life course not include the stretches and breathing exercises as described in Bobbie Steven's book? The seven steps are included but the stretches are excluded. . . i'm confused.

Learning Strategies Admin

The course cannot include everything. It includes all that you need and without making the course even longer and more confusing. If you're interested in the stretching I recommend you use them.

Alex

OP Offline

I would recommend to anyone serious about manifesting abundance to read Bobbie's book. I have been following her program and supplementing with paraliminals. The combination is powerful. I have had a boost in my business and experienced some powerful spiritual shifts in my consciousness (both on my list of 7 choices). I have also traveled more this year than in any other year (another of the 7 choices).

The process can take time and is not for the faint of heart.

According to Bobbie the streches are critical to the process. When you read her book, you will understand why. I attended her workshop in January. I expect to make it to the second half in August.

Well I made it without the stretches.

Alex

OP Offline

That's awesome Alex. What did you attribute to the process working so successfully for you? I have read some of your posts briefly eluding to Silva methodologies. Do you feel that any of your past experiences have attributed to your success?

If it is not too personal, may I ask what abundance you have manifested in your life? It's always fun to hear tidbits of other peoples' experiences, especially the successful parts! :-)
I am curious to know how long it took for you to see some results.

I feel a profound shift in my energy and of my manifesting abilties when I do the streches outlined in Bobbie's book. I have also worked with Qigong stretching and had similar results.

Any thoughts on why the stretches work so well for some people?

Yes, I am now a Silva Ultramind instructor and yes I knew of the method since 1990. Has influenced my success? It kept me going when things got difficult. Whether it attributed to my success.. it probably had something to do with it although I don't bother consciously using the method. I don't think I ever was consistent with it. It helps for slowing down the brain to where you can give it positive instruction. AT the same time I've learned you can use the level negatively. That is just because you enter alpha or theta it doesn't mean that you will give it positive instructions. You can become just as wishy washy as you are at beta. I think that's why after a few months people feel it isn't working.

Already mentioned the changes on another thread that recently popped up. I choose not to go into detail about it because I have no wish to focus on the past and to explain it to someone I must do so. I am happier being here in the now. So you'll have to forgive me for not wanting to rehash the painful experiences of my past.

I prefer Qigong myself, anything that allows me to notice energy movement is much more interesting.

Alex

OP Offline

Thanks for the thoughtful reply. I always enjoy the insight of your posts.

Jason,

I am curious to hear of your feelings and experiences after the taking the first session of the workshop, as I am also planning to take it.

I would appreciate any feedback about the course.

Cheers.

OP Offline

Amazing. Life changing. Scientific research is used to support much of their findings. Their program is essential to true manifestation (from my experience). Please tell Bobbie and Dean hello from Jason in Minneapolis. If you would like more details, I am happy to share. You can also reach me at

Edited Please use PM

Last edited by Alex K. Viefhaus; 05/18/07 04:10 PM.

Good way to collect Spam Jason, posting your email on a forum. I suggest you simply use PM. I've edited out for you. You can also make your email available in your profile.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved