Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#59684 04/29/07 12:10 PM
OP Offline

Hi guys I just started my PR course yesterday.I went throught the tapes and tried to PR my first 3 books(two novels,one textbook).When I went to bed,it's already 3 o'clock in the morning.Then I had an amazing dream:I dreamt that I was reading a book(no name,just two pages of it),and there's a list on the left page.When I checked the list,I was totally shocked -- There were three names on the list,and yes,they were the names of the books I just read! I was so exicted that I kept reading the book.There's another list on the other page,and a list as well.I didn't really remember what the list said but I were just so shocked that I waked up immediately.I thought it's about the books and why I read them...I forgot the details after I got up.Man it's crazy!
I believe the PR-course has something to do with this dream.I will try PR more books tonight before I sleep.

Good luck to all!

hey mark,

I myself have experienced the same dream, Sometimes while during the dream I start to control the dream and ask myself within the dream.. "What do I need to know in order to accomplish my purpose (state your purpose)". You should try this! When I tried this I saw page numbers, keywords and so on.

Wow! This so cool guys!!!!

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved