Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#59725 05/02/07 03:43 PM
OP Offline

Hi!
This question is mainly for Learning Strategies

It is mentioned that there is small percentage of people who do not succeed in Photoreading.

I believe that you conducted research of your own on what are the mind blocks or other reasons that made impossible for people to learn photoreading.

I'd like to know this reasons, before I purchase the self-paced kit.

Thank you

shivaprem #59726 05/04/07 05:42 AM

I do not work for Learning Strategies but some of the things i have heard that cause problems for people trying to learn photoreading.

1. People putting a lot of pressure on themselves to make photoreading work.

2. People having unrealistic expectations that are out of whack.

3. People having all or none thinking. Example: i have to get it all on the very first pass.

4. People expecting a miracle from Photoreading.

Photoread4me

photoread4me #59727 05/04/07 06:29 AM

Hi Shivaprem,

Even, I don't work for Learning Strategies. I will just add here to the list provided by Photoread4me above.

5. People who start learning or practicing PhotoReading Whole Mind System on School's Text Books or Technical Books.

6. Many times people concentrate only on Step 3. PhotoReading and ignore the other steps. They think that PhotoReading alone will do. What they don't realize, is that PhotoReading is a system and every step is equally important. Each step is like a component of the system. Any missing component will render the System useless.

7. Many times people approach the PhotoReading Whole Mind System with lots of doubts or limiting beliefs and as a result these become their limitations. In the end their doubts become reality and they are not able to get full advantage of the course.

God Bless You.

Kind regards
Vaibhav Sharma

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved