Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
nlac Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello

I hope someone can give me advice on this one. My personal energy number is 6 and my partner's is 4 - our good and not so good directions are completely opposite! My main dilemma is where to place our bed. I've had problems with my health for years and while my health direction is NE, for my partner NE is total loss! Any advice would be welcome.
Thank you

Marie suggests that whoever has the best front door direction should give over the bed direction to the other partner. As well, and perhaps more importantly, I would look at the Star chart (if you have level 3) for your period house and try to find a room that is most conducive to health. If you don't have level 3, get the Idiot's Guide and plot the stars yourself, it's not difficult.

cheers!

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha nlac,

levetateme's suggestion of spouses with different directions is from the booklet included in the Essentials course. Sometimes people overlook that there is a booklet with that section.

How to best phrase and use your best direction cards is also reviewed there. Be sure to do these for each of you best directions to help with this.

Much Love, Shawn

Hello!
How do I know what is my right angle/direction? My personal number is 3.

Thank you for the answer!

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Check your Essentials course booklet, P.10

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved