Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#59776 05/05/07 04:33 PM
OP Offline

Love The Secret. Believe The Secret.
After reading it, I was thinking, "wow. my life is so great. I really wouldn't change anything. Pay off debt. That's it. Then I don't have to work, I can be with my kids!"

So I start. I ask. I believe...I fill out my universal bank check. I start slowing down taking jobs so I can gently fade out of the business that I own so I'm not gone on weekends. Total Bliss.

Turns out, my business COSTS us money now that we're married. no child credit. We make too much.

I feel like I manifested the wrong way! What do I do?

You know, I thought I was having a deja-vu thing going on, until I actually did a search through the forums and found this identical question asked back about a month ago on the "Beyond Human" forum by another person called Robert_657.

I think part of the reason no one has provided an answer is that we are not clear, exactly, on what you are asking, and in order for you to do that, you're going to need to be a lot clearer on that, too.

So, please look at your question, and break it down for us - how do you think you're manifesting wrong? Are you independantly wealthy and just using "taking jobs" to fill in some time, perhaps while the kids are at school - that's sort of the impression I got from reading your question.

I'm sure many of us could help you, if you help us to understand your "predicament" a little clearer.

Cheers!
Unis

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

What's wrong with no child credit? Why not just manifest more money through the business to cover it... Isn't that what's really happening... the source of the income is coming from another area? How can you have lost if you don't need support services?

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved