Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#59811 05/06/07 05:48 AM
OP Offline

Does anyone know when the latest monthly subscription/quarterly newsletters will be sent out? My credit card has been charged, but I still haven't received the monthly cures and remedies for May. The monthly change is tonight at midnight (corrected for daylight savings), and I haven't received any information about Marie's recommendations.

Hello swingkid

Someone told me on the first day of the Hexagram seminar (Friday 27 April) that they had received theirs just the day before. I am still waiting for mine, but I haven't been charged yet.

I would chase it up, if I were you.

Good luck.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Swingkid,

They have already been sent out. Call Learning Strategies and ask for Wendy. She will be able to find out the hold up may be.

Much Love, Shawn

OP Offline

Mahalo Shawn,

Glad to hear it. I actually have made the calculations myself and have made a couple elemental remedies, but it is good to get Marie's expert advice.

OP Offline

Still haven't received the stuff even after phone calls and emails... Guess I should request a refund.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Something doesn't sound right. The customer service staff at Learning Strategies is really good with their followup.

Cal the toll-free number in your course for Learning Strategies, and ask for Shawn Grim. We'll figure out what's going on and take care of it.

P.S. If you wait until this Firday or next Monday, I'll be gone to the Pure Energy events with CHunyi, so call early this week, and if I'm in a meeting or busy, leave your name and phone number on my voice mail and I'll call you back.

Much Love, Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved