Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hello,
Any advice about how to use LSC programs to deal with somebody that has frequent stages of being very negative in general and very critical to you in ways that sting.

and when simply keeping away from them, as you would a toxic person, is not an option.

Yes! it is my elderly mum so I completely lack objectivity here! I love her dearly but frequently find myself walking away thinking how could she be so nasty and mean to say that! and it seems to be getting worse! here eyes seem to glaze over sometime like she is totally unconscious of the effect her words are having

i am finding it gets to me quite a lot for there is some truth in her criticisms, so it is not like I can ignore her entirely and say to myself there goes X...... the negativity machine, and put it to one side in my mind as I use to do with people I had no emotional attachment with at work.

What a paradox I often walk away to control my anger and not express it in front of her and the things I say in my mind about her in these moments of anger upset me deeply for it is weird while I am saying them I know when I havnt seen her for sometime I will miss her so much, despite the sharp tongue there are some lucid moments when I feel her love and it is so genuine

What a challenge this is! to accept somebody as they are (for I still catch myself out trying to change her), to support her, yet to handle the criticims and negativity in a way that doesnt drag you down?

Any thoughts on this would be much appreciated!

I'd start with Self-Esteem Supercharger. Even if there is a grain of truth in what she says, if you build your self esteem, you will be able to deal with those things without feeling the anger and resentment.

Regards

HelenM

OP Offline

thanks Helen,
I have Self Esteem Supercharger, and have not used it for some time, but its obvious now that you have mentioned it that ones self esteem must be strong to handle this paradox,

Hi Beachwalker,

Self Esteem Supercharger is definitely the right Paraliminal to start with. Along with this you can also use Belief Paraliminal as well as New Option Generator.

The Belief Paraliminal will help you strengthen your belief in your abilities and capabilities. So whatever negativity you hear will seem like a very distant sound more or less reduced to a whisper. The New Option Generator will help your mind produce new options to deal with people who are inherently negative and worse is that you can't avoid them or walk away from them.

God Bless You.

Kind regards
Vaibhav Sharma

OP Offline

thanks Vaibhav
I have the new option generator parraliminal and will give it a try on this issue

I dont have the belief parraliminal yet but have moved it up my list of things to get on the next LSC order, its nice to get this feedback from people not so caught up in the issue, I was really starting to lose my objectivity on it

I appreciate your suggestions
best regards

As we all have difficult people to deal with in our lives, I really appreciate this thread. I have used the SELF-ESTEEM SUPERCHARGER successfully for this and similar problems. I also do not yet have the BELIEF Paraliminal, but will consider getting it based on this thread.

So thanks.

And I think Learning Strategies owes Vaibhav a small commission!

blessings,

Steve
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

If you have the Prosperity Paraliminal use that also. Remember to count your blessing and focus on what is right so even if there is truth in what your mother says that stings, count your blessings and forgive yourself for not being perfect in your mothers eyes.

Am I right in thinking that you are probably her primary carer?

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved