Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#59982 05/11/07 09:02 PM
hina Offline OP
OP Offline

hi
i dont know about photo reading.but just this ,that we can read and learn fast. i have lots of pending reading material, pl you people briefly tell me what exacty it is, .would i be able to finish the all my unread stuff, with proper understanding.

hina #59983 05/12/07 06:55 AM

I am not a pro at this, however, from what I have gathered, it allows me to read my books faster with my "other than conscious mind". You do not remember things consciously, until you "activate" the book through super reading, dipping, skittering, and mind mapping. I am sure if you browse the forums, someone can answer your question better than I can.

Hina: I don't think you can instantly learn photoreading. At the very least you should obtain a copy of the book. Are you able to do that? After you have studied the book for a day or two, indeed perhaps on the very same day you obtain it, you can start to practice it. But as for getting through your immediate reading needs, I think you need to see photoreading as an investment in the near-term future and long-term future, but not so much as something you can deploy in the immediate now.

Hello Hina,

If you want to know whether the PhotoReading Whole Mind System works?. The answer is an emphatic yes. Will it allow you to finish off your pending reading material? Yes and in future it will allow you to stay on top of your reading material in whatever stage of life you are in.

My advice is, if you can afford, order the PhotoReading Self Learning Audio Course (Deluxe Edition is highly recommended). Practice it diligently for 25 days and if you don't see the results, simply return it. The course is not just a speed reading course. It is a whole mind system developed with you and your purpose (read comprehension) at centre. Don't believe anybody, not even myself. Try it out for youself and be your best judge.

Also be forewarned, it is not a good idea to learn PhotoReading by practicing it on school text books or technical material. You are supposed to practice the system on 5 to 10 non-fiction books so that you become fluent with the use of system. Only then should you PhotoRead the School material. Why I mention this is that if your pending material happens to be School Reading Material, then it will take some days before you can use PhotoReading on it.

P.S. I am not employed or paid by Learning Strategies in any which way.

God Bless You

Kind regards
Vaibhav Sharma

vaibhav #59986 05/15/07 06:17 PM

I am still a newbie at PR also. I have the Home Study Course (Standard Edition) and on my second go through on the course.

I like it a lot and think it is a very valuable tool to get more ouf of whatever one reads, and can help get through material faster, and with better value for your time.

I also have to agree that one needs at least the book, if not the course, to really appreciate how this system works. It is easy to learn, but not to explain in a short message,

blessings,

Steve
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

I suggest you visit www.photoreading,com and learn more about what PhotoReading is there or the PhotoReading link from the menu of this page. If you go to the PhotoReading site you can check out some recordings and videos that give you an idea of what PhotoReading is.

Alex

Hi Hina,

I agree with vaibhav's suggestion. A full money back guarantee is a great incentive to try the program as you have nothing to lose. I would offer this word of additional advice though: If you do get the PhotoReading book or home study course, don't let yourself worry about how fast you learn the system and don't use your textbooks as your initial training material. Doing that would most likely cause you undue stress and tension because your agenda about the school work would interfere with your ability to relax and learn the PhotoReading system.

I hope that makes sense. From my own experience I can tell you that I really want to learn PhotoReading so I can tackle some extremely complex technical material (including schematics and engineering drawings) but I have deliberately stayed away from that type of material as I learn PhotoReading because I don't want to pressure myself too much and interfere with what should be a relaxed and non-stressed learning experience.

Just a thought from a newbie...

Good Luck!

Michael

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved