Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I started using the paraliminals about two weeks ago. It became obvious right away that grouping or connecting some of the objectives would be a good idea. It sounds like the Accelerator series does something like that.

But anyway, the "side effects".....

Two things that have been a big problem for two years, although neither one is directly addressed in the paraliminals, have both resolved.

Insomnia, a lifelong problem for me, became much worse in the last two years. Despite trying everything, I really couldn't find an effective way to calibrate my system into good sleep, rest, and activity patterns. Since using the paraliminals, I fall asleep easily and sleep 6 to eight hours, waking up rested. This is really wonderful and even if there were no other benefits, I'd say they were worth it for the insomnia cure alone.

The other problem, has been, (don't laugh) cold feet. How's that for an NLP metaphor? The cold feet would get worse at night and contribute to the insomnia, so even on nights when I might have been able to sleep, the freezing blocks of ice that would start at my toes and travel up my legs would always prevent sleep. That has gone away also. The paraliminals are a direct cause of this. I didn't use them for a couple of days and last night the cold feet problem started again. Although my expectation was that "instant" results could not be expected from the paraliminals, I wanted to sleep, so I plugged myself in when I went to bed. My feet warmed up, I fell asleep, woke up to remove the player's earbuds, and fell right back asleep, sleeping through the night. This did not happen before, in fact, just waking up for any reason would almost assure that I'd be awake for the rest of the night.

It is rare to find something that will work so quickly and directly on a problem that had been intractable, despite my best efforts. What is really interesting is that particular result is not one I was looking for or even hoped for. One of those lateral benefits, I guess. The intentions that I have been specifically using the paraliminals for are manifesting also.

Hello Gracewalker,

It felt really nice going through your post and the experiences you have. I am really happy that Paraliminals have been of so much help to you. I am confident that you will continue to receive much more benefits from the Paraliminals. I really appreciate that you have taken time and effort to share your result with other members of the forum. Your post will definitely inspire other members.

God Bless You.

Kind regards
Vaibhav Sharma

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved