Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#60008 05/15/07 04:32 AM
adam36 Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello , I have a question, I have been using holosync for about seven years now but before I started it I was something of an artist and my ideas seemed to flow out of me but ever since I have been using holosync I vertually havnt had one decent idea in the whole time .I intilaly bought holosync because the advertising claimed it would boost creativity so I thought it would enhance my artistic practise but obviously this has not happened .What I was wondering is there paraliminals or anything else someone might Know of that might help me break the drought or bring my spark back. I would greatly appeciate any input. Have a nice day Adam

adam36 #60009 05/15/07 09:31 PM

Belief?

danielcgordon #60010 05/15/07 10:31 PM

One product that I really enjoyed and has sparked much creativity and amazing insights is the Genius Code. This approach gives you access to those resources you have inside and out. I have used this for serious challenges and have recieved answers that floored me and left me breathless. And another product that I am looking at from Win Wenger is http://www.nightingale.com/a~Author~Win_Wenger.asp
I know that this will make the info flow for you.

adam36 Offline OP
OP Offline

Daniel thats might be agood idea , I have had afew doubts about myself lately.

adam36 #60012 05/16/07 11:49 AM

Hi, Adam,
Your mention of using Holosync for seven years caught my attention this a.m. , but I'm too new to Paraliminals to offer you any useful advice. I assume that although your creativity is in a drought period, there must be something you gained from Holosync to keep you at it for seven years.

Which level are you currently? I'm relatively new (two weeks into level 1), I would appreciate it if you could relate a few of the benefits you've derived.

Osokin #60013 05/17/07 12:58 AM
adam36 Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello Osokin, I am currently about halfway through purification level 2, I have probably done the program alittle bit slower than most people just because I wanted to do it properly and I have heard about other people doing it too quickly and not getting maximum benifits. Part of the reason why I have continued with the program for so long was in the instructions it says that once you get past about halfway in the program you realise that you will never turn back and will continue to the end.I also knew that I have a lot more crap in my head than most people and have accepted this and thought it would probably would take longer for me to clear it out.Plus I was probably sucked in a bit from the advertising which tells you about all the benifits of holosync but I did have a really good feeling about it before I had even started.So at this stage it has been abit frustrating for me but I think I can tell you that there is something going on inside me , Im not sure how to describe it. Its like a smooth undercurrent.whether this will bring my creativity back I dont Know. I know seven years is along time and I dont think I even have got through half the rubbish in my head but everyone is different, so I think you should continue , alot of people get more tangible results quicker than me.This level Im currently on has taken me over a year to get halfway.Any way good luck have nice day. Adam

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved