Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#60020 05/16/07 01:48 AM
OP Offline

G'Day everybody
I have a goal which I am not able to achieve for last 2.5 years.

The goal is not a big one like million dollars or anything like that, its very realistic and achieveable. But for some reason I havent been able to achieve.

I tried Feng shui didnt work. That doesnt mean that I wont work for anybody at all. Feng shui didnt work for me.

I have been using all kinds of paraliminal cds, but till now nothing has happened. I lie down and listen to paraliminal and will go to sleep and will wake up when paul counts from 1 to 5. Am I doing anything wrong here.

Obviously I am really frustrated, but being a spiriual seeker, i do understand it takes time for change and once it happens it will last forever. I guess my understanding is correct here?

I am using AFL course now. I am using feeling excersie too.

Sometimes I feel like am struck and there is no light at the end of tunnel.
But I try to be positive and move forward. I guess thats the only way to go forward.

Any encouragement and help is highly appreciated.

I truly hope all your dreams & goal come true quickly

Thanks
Raj

Hi Raj;

You don't mention what your goal is here, although it doesn't matter. Regarding this course and the tools it has I would suggest you take the time to write down what it is that you seek to achieve. The more clarity you can give it the more effective it will be.

The more you can get the idea out of your head and onto paper the better it will be.

The next is to have some patience it letting it unfold. Do not try and force things to happen as it will only screw it up and you'll have to "redo" it again to get what you want.

If it isn't going the way you want then take the time to rewrite what you do want.

Don't go looking for "what's wrong" because you'll find it or make it.
Stick with focusing on your goal, doing and looking for things that validate what you want. I use the word "want" as a state of action as opposed to sitting around waiting for it to be served to you.

Your mind is the most powerful thing on this earth but if it has no direction or leadership it will never achieve it's potential.

Best of luck to you.

Learning Strategies Admin

Remember to use the manual and apply the Seven-step Process. You will then find why your goal isn't manifesting there is something that you are holding yourself back on and need to get clear on. Like is it really your goal?

Alex

OP Offline

Thanks for your reply Alex & Jeff.

I did apply the seven step process and yes this is the goal i want to achieve.

The goal was to get married and start a family. I did get married last year, but fortunately or unfortunately now we are breaking up.
Obviously I am frustrated, but I guess everything happens for good.

Thanks

There may be any unconscious blockings or limiting beliefs about your goal...
What you deep inside believe about yourself and life to be true will be the truth for you in real life...
What you focus on will expand...

Whatever is for you you will get it... sometimes you cannot force something to happen or you will get what you thought makes you happy but it did not really...

Well, there is to much to write here...I could give you some more infos if you wish... if so, contact me.

Love, Light and Peace,
Annette

Last edited by Alex K. Viefhaus; 05/26/07 10:08 AM.

What is one thing that you can do tomorrow that will bring you one step closer to your goal? Perhaps you can chunk the process down to do-able bites. (The main goal of being married and having a family starts with steps) and you can easily do the steps. And you can start the process any way you want maybe it is to ask another for there phone number and set up a date. Even listing your profile on a internet dating site is a do-able step. Review the material on Congruent Communications and take heart. And use the Solutions focus. And if you wanted to do a very good course on relationships Dr. Gay Hendricks and Dr. Kathlyn Hendricks offer an excellent course called the Relationship Solution. And this course ties in very nicely with the Abundance for Life course. The internet address is www.therelationshipsolution.com

Hi Raj,

I wrote a reply to the other thread started by you.. I can see we are dealing with very much same things here ;-)

[He].2s2.2p4

The Seven-step Process isn't something you just do once. You work with and visualise daily on it until you have set the foundation solid and can see something working toward your goal. Something within your goal does not agree with what you say you want. Condition 2 in step one Clarity is a problem because it's not entirely within your control.

With that in mind I suggest you go back to doing the Inquiry Process because you and your partner are not in agreement on the marriage and children. It wasn't a shared ideal. You'll need to work through that in order to move on. Whether to reconciliation or amicable parting of ways so you can find a partner who shares your vision. That would be the starting point of marriage and family.

Alex

OP Offline

Thanks Alex, Oxygen, Kevin, Annette for your replies. I really appreciate it.
I will work on it and hopefully I am able to find a solution

Annette, I send you a PM with my email, so pls provide me the info.

Kevin, Did you use the relationshipsolution.

I can see that this particular goal is not manifesting because of some unconscious belief or problem. I guess need to keep working on it and a solution will appear.

Thanks all once again

Raj

Hi Raj

According to a wise Chinese philosopher, Lao-Tzu from ages ago, "The journey of a thousand miles start with a single step".

Be focused also as you seek to make quantum leap in your personal life.

Take care.

Warm regards
Tiat

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved