Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#60040 05/16/07 11:01 PM
OP Offline

According to you...how many books is possible to photoread (and succesfully activate the day after) in a day?
I mean....ok, human being possibilities are limitless, but...I don't want to...keep a foot in too many camps...
Right now I prefer doing one book a day, not to confuse myself. But I feel it's possibile to get more...how many according to you?

I have photoread (steps one through three) about 25 in one day, recently, after a long hiatus of not doing any photoreading. I felt a bit restless when it was time for bed but other than that it seemed to work out okay. Working on the books the next day I could tell that I had indeed photoread them.

I have post-processed 10 books in one day, but my activations are quite targeted. I don't have the objective of having each book gel in my mind. I'm happy to get what I want, spending a fraction of the time to get it. Authors really don't know what their ideal contribution is to each reader; most of us probably don't need most books to gel completely, so, I'm in favor of 'partial activation' if you will.

I suppose if I had to become able to discuss or quote a given work in detail, from memory, I'd do a syntopic session in that book's field, and then concentrate on activating the one book.

I could probably post-process more than ten books in one day. It doesn't make me tired.

Learning Strategies Admin

You can PhotoRead as many books as you want.10 a day is not unusual. Activate one book a week fully that's about all someone can practically spend time on in a day without making lifestyle changes. You don't want to create a plan that is overwhelming and put you into the procrastinators mode.

If you're keen make it 3 books a week that you activate. I wouldn't look to more than that. Just think if you fully activate one book a week that's 50 books in a year. More than most people Even one a month is a lot for some.

Look at your what that tells you what you can do.

Alex

I Photoread them with the intent to Direct Learn them..I took 30-60 min breaks in between.(Once I got to the 28 e-book I started have this feeling in my head it's kind of like the feeling you get when you study too hard.)
I wanted to put Photoreading to the test and since that feeling started coming I understand that something is going on in my head.I already have information from other books poping in my head already(Maybe because I over did the photoreading and Image repeatly and Keep telling myself that I'm good at all the subjects I photoread and Lucid dreaming also. (close to 350 e-books and the rest were books ,my friend has a lot ,so I borrowed and also there's so many free ones online))

Anyways..I'm now thinking that something amaze might happen if I try photoreading 100 books/e-books(This includes going over 50% of the same books 2-3 times) a day for 30 days and preview and maunal learn 10 of the books a day..As long as I don't let my head hurt..It crazy all these images keep poping in my head and I only understand a few of them LOL!!Crazy!!

P.S I know what ur think over 400 books lol!! Tell me what you think of this.

Last edited by Blankname1; 08/01/07 09:04 AM.

When I think about it now it's too many books to active at once and too many books to have flashed in front of me..I will just do about 30 books and 2-3 books manual each day.

Peace!!

I've PR'ed up to 10 books in a day, I find that if I do more than say 3 without a break I get a bit of a headache and need to go for a walk.

I also find that I need to break occasionally and go and write down stuff that comes to mind, it becomes distracting if I don't empty some of the ideas and thoughts out on paper. This happens often if I PR a bunch of books on the same or related subject.

Quote:

I've PR'ed up to 10 books in a day, I find that if I do more than say 3 without a break I get a bit of a headache and need to go for a walk.

I also find that I need to break occasionally and go and write down stuff that comes to mind, it becomes distracting if I don't empty some of the ideas and thoughts out on paper. This happens often if I PR a bunch of books on the same or related subject.

Yeah it's information overload..that why when someone say's the photoreading part doesn'tdo anything , I start thinking if they even do it or do it right..The brain growns all the time and we need it to grown in the right way , so keep learning everybody.

Peace!!

I did 40 in an hour.

For Direct Learning you do 5 books without a break. You don't activate those books.

If you want to get to the point of experiencing Spontaneous Activation it's important to do manual activation on at least one of those books each week.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved