Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#60150 05/20/07 06:49 PM
OP Offline

Hi All

After 7 or 10 Labyrinth Excerise, I got an intuition.

I just got a train travelling in curvy direction.

Does it mean that I have to travel to achieve my goal.
I am not able to understand what it is

Any thoughts ???

Thanks for your replies

Raj

EVERYBODY IS DIFFERENT BUT I HAD A SIMLAR EXPERIERCE AT FIRST BUT WHEN I DID IT EXACTLY LIKE THE INSTRUTIONS SAID SAID BEFORE I WOKE UP PHOTOREADING POPPED IN MY HEAD.AFTER THAT I HAD A STRONG URGE TO GO TO A CERTAIN STORE IN BUY A LOTTO TICKET I WON $20 INSTEAD OF TAKEN THAT $20 IN SPENDING IT ON MYSELF I SPENT THE WHOLE $20 IN SOME OF MY MONEY ON CAN GOODS IN GAVE IT TO THE CHURCH ( DO NOT TELL THE PREACHER ON ME PLEASE) NOW IT LIKE GOODS THINHGS ARE COMING TO ME AND BAD STUFF IS GOING AWAY

CPW1 #60152 05/26/07 07:09 AM

Hi Raj,

My intuition tells this:

Traveling -your life, your path to reach your goals

curvy direction - you are going to change your direction, maybe new goals, maybe new attitudes, maybe more control of your own life

train - are you going to a direction set by someone else, like on tracks? Are you making the decisions concerning your life? or are you letting someone else decide?

My 2 €cents

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Trains are on tracks. Message could be that curved as it seems you're on the right track or on a track, heading somewhere. even though the path doesn't seem straight forward.

It could also mean the matter is out of your hand because you are on a track. It's not easy to take another route.

This is one area where being familiar with the code of your own mind would be a great help. You'd know what trains mean to you. It can even be a play on the word training, depending on your language. In that case it would suggest that any course that you've been considering might be worthwhile taking up even if it seems to be curved away from the goal that you have.

I'd really prefer to know more of your vision, intuition and your feeling about what came up and what you think it means than to tell you what I think it means. I offered some ideas to consider but remember that's my memory web and memory code that comes from so it may not be true for you.

Alex

OP Offline

Thanks Oxygen, CPW1 & Alex

Travelling resonates with me, because I have lived in Aus, Europe and now in America. So i guess need to travel to manifest this goal.

Train was on the track.

Thanks
Raj

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved