Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#60155 05/20/07 07:12 PM
OP Offline

Hi there I have just found out about photoreading and am very excited about what it can do for me as I start a degree course in Sept and am going to need to do a lot of reading.

I found this game for photoreading. I thought it would be a good technique I could practice before moving onto books and what not.
To prepare I normally sit in meditation for about 10 mins trying to relax and my mind. I then choose a letter out of the dictionary and photoread it, I then go back into meditation and ask to show me where a certain word that I choose is.

I have done this for about 3 days now with varied results I got some spot on and others where miles off..

My problem I think is trying to connect my conscious mind with my sub conscious am pretty unsure about how to go about this.

Any advice would be most welcome.



Thanks

It's terrific that you're starting this now, prior to the commencement of studies.

I would say, go ahead and work with actual books.

Yeah get stuck in to books!

Worth remembering is that your conscious mind is always connected to your unconscious mind, and that your unconscious is constantly talking to you in consciousness.

The question is actually whether you are listening...?

OP Offline

Yeah, am still unsure about how to listen yet. I photoread my first book last night but still unsure of the results. Am gonna go back and study the techniques further, I have only been doing it for less than a week so hopfully I will understand it more and get better results when I start building those neuro net thingys

wish me luck

i found memory supercharger very useful for that. good luck!

Hello rhythmofthcosmos

Can you please tell us how you are learning PhotoReading whole mind system? Are you learning from the book or you have the Self-Learning course?

Further, I am also not able to understand what you mean by
Quote:

I then choose a letter out of the dictionary and photoread it, I then go back into meditation and ask to
show me where a certain word that I choose is.

Please explain in detail, how you are learning PhotoReading? My impression is that you just picked up some tid bits about the Dicitionary Game and you believe that just by practicing this game you will be able to apply PhotoReading whole mind system to your books. Please correct me if I am wrong.

God Bless You

Kind regards
Vaibhav Sharma

OP Offline

That was just my technique I used when I first began it, it was trying to reach into my inner mind when I asked to show me the word.

I was able to pick up some cds from my friend about photoreading, I havent really undergone them all yet because I have been busy, I have just been praticing the dicitionary game, I did photoread a book last night but didnt do all the techniques required.

Thanks Vaibhav

and thank you to Matt Hat I will check out that memory supercharger

Namaste

That's why.
Photoreading is not a technique. It's a system.
Apply everything.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

rhythmofthcosmos

Learn the system using the book. Once you've read the book and played with the photofocus and looked at activation follow the 5 day test on a few books.

If you have the home study course work your way through the CDs in sequence not this one then that.

Whatever you do start learning they system as it's taught the more you play with your own techniques the longer it will take to see real result on books.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved