Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Tore Offline OP
OP Offline

To my surprise, they work. I guess I didn't really believe in any simple way to get away from my past stuck state.

Tapes that work on me are - 10 min deep relaxation, selfesteem supercharger, anxiety free. There are some tapes that when listened to consciously doesn't help much. Although I haven't had that much time to evaluate so I'm unsure of it.

But the effects of selfesteem supercharger is spectacular. It really works! I walk around in my life and although it's mostly the same I feel wildly different. Totally amazing!

Thanks a million for making it!

Tore

Hiya Tore,
Happy to hear those PLs' are working for you. I have several including the 10 min supercharger that you mentioned and have helped me get around to doing what I need to do.
I don't have the Self-Esteem supercharger and wanted to know if you could give me an example of how it made you feel different before listening and after. What one thing that you could share that made you feel 'wildly different'.

I may get this PL, but feel I may not need it since I have Belief and Relationships and have been using these regularly. Since then, I have noticed a perceptible diffence in me. I seem to have a 'go out and do it!!!' attitude, whereas before I'd sometimes feel, 'eh, I can do it tomorrow'.
Also feel that I have more confidence in my abilities and don't beat myself up for not doing things 'perfectly' every time. Among other things, I assume that the Self esteem supercharger is used for this. I seem to get this feeling by coupling other PL's.

Anyway, there are different ways to achieve your goals, just that some may take the longer road and others the shorter road.

Got this off one of my customers desks...
"The dictionary is the only place that success comes before work!"

Tore Offline OP
OP Offline

Yo foneguy9!

Glad you asked. I got some hard evidence today.... = ) I'm studying at a university (don't know what education that would resemble it in the US - college?) and had a group-presentation. Our group was too big so I sat down because I had done much of the work anyway. Well, suddenly my teacher wants me to go through a question that wasn't covered. He thought that I hadn't done enough (bastard! ; )). Usually I'm pretty nervous about the questions that I do know the answer to, but suddenly I had to manage without the others in my group and was at my own with a question I didn't know well at all. Normally I would have feelings arise in my body making my voice tremble and make me breathe faster. Now, I don't. I was totally at ease and did my best. I maid myself through without blowing everything up.

So what's changed? The way my feelings and therefore body reacts to things. It's as if all my old negative thoughts (didn't know that they were, but now I do) are gone. Not all, but about 70% or something like it.

I just feel totally different and I love it! I don't hesitate as much but just try my best.

The main change is that I feel much more positive about myself and the things I'm doing. I would belive this to be the cornerstone of an individual and his reality. It's as if the background paint of my life suddenly went brighter.

The most visible effect on myself is that when bicycling of to the school I've started to sing out of joy to the music I'm listening to. It's as if I stoped holding myself back. Now I just do my thing. This singing I do is just minutes after listening to the tape. I do it every morning and wouldn't want to be without it.

AHHH! I GODDARN LIKE IT! = ) Makes me happy just to think of it.

Cya!

Tore

Hi Tore,
Thats a very positive and stimulating post!!! I'm glad you answered! If other details, small or large, comes into your field of perception, I'd be glad to hear it...

(And I would guess university may be 'university' in the US as well.)

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Continued success!

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

I love reading people's stories, so keep them coming.

Tore Offline OP
OP Offline

Just a little update.

Have had great success now and then since I started using it. Although when there is too much emotional turmoil at the same time, it is hard to get any effect. Now that the waters have calmed themselves it's back on. I just love what it does to me.

Tore Offline OP
OP Offline

Well, I find that its effects are very visible right now. Suddenly I act out much more in class and actually seem more intelligent. I guess I just start trusting my resources. Yeah, it really seems like hidden resources can surface when you trust yourself and let them out of the cage.

Most noticably it gives me a higher threshold of assurance. Things about myself that I would normaly question and be unsure of, I'm not. Positivly not. = )

Tore

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved