Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
MatiasT Offline OP
OP Offline

I have a text book (emergency medical book) which has many chapters. The chapters are short. May be 3 or 4 pages each. A part from preparing and previewing is necesary to photoread all of them or just super reading and dipping and mind mapping? Is there a pre determinated option which is better in may case?

Thanks.

Matias T

Why not photoreading before?
However I see -for me- super reading doesn't work without photoreading.

I say photoread the whole book.

Then, ask yourself what it is you want from the book... that should shape how you address activation, whether it be chapter by chapter, subject by subject, or, running through the book several times to get the answers to your specific questions.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Textbooks, PhotoRead the whole book from beginning to end the first time (at least once)

To activate, prior to activation PhotoRead the chapter and include 2 chapters before and two chapters after the selected chapters.

Treat each chapter as a book in it's own right. If the chapters are short treat like articles.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved