Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#60301 05/29/07 09:10 PM
OP Offline

Hey everyone,

I hope someone can help me with this...I've been struggling with it for the longest time. I've noticed since I was young that I have a natural love for math, science and music. The problem is that those are the only things I'm actually good at! I've studied hard for many other kinds of test and can only receive maybe a C or B, but nothing ever better then that! One of the problems I have is I don't see the picture..literally!
I think in almost only pictures and I can apply my mental process to only science, math and music. I feel so embarrassed while sitting in class and I have no clue what is being said..I'm a poor auditory learner I suppose. I've also noticed that when I don't care much I do well and get B's and A's...but when I'm worried and care about my grade I always get C's!! I've studied so hard for a recent test and scored a C+, I was about to hit someone or something!! I would appreciate any suggestions towards why my 'best' is average for everything except math, science and music! Thank you in advanced for your ideas or suggestions!

--Richard

You accel very well in math, science and music is because you have a passion for those subjects. It is easy to learn something that you are interested in.
I was thinking about the exercises in The Photo Reading section of that course, use those principals to activate the learning process in other subjects. List what you will be doing in that course what you will be learning. Then give yourself a boost of confidence and show others what you learned be a maverick.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Have you considered using music and tempo from music to help you learn other topics.

Also do image streaming once a day for 30 days with an over the wall exercise you can ask yourself the question. How do I learn [subject] best.

The high think tank is ideal for throwing those random issues in.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved