Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Xana Offline OP
OP Offline

Hope this is OK to post here since it's not a ' Learning Strategies' program. If it isn't, just delete it ... totaly understand.

I started using the Holosync Cd's in April and read where they worked really well with the Sedona Method. I looked into it and saw the Larry Crane's Release Technique which I chose over the Sedona for a couple reasons.

But basically I'm having a hard time understanding it from the first CD ! I won't go into details now in case this isn't the place to post about another's programs / course but if it's OK and others have done this course and think they can help , I'll explain my problems with it.

I'm no doubt missing something , hopefully something someone can easily straighten me out about.

Thanks in advance to anyone who has done the course and think they can help.

Hmmm, I'm sorry for replying to this so late, had I only noticed your thread before.... Anyway, Larry Crane's stuff is top notch, so don't give up. Go to the Sedona Method Releasing club (I've actually posted the link to that forum in my "Favourite Sites" thread) and ask for help there. Some of those people are really helpful and knowledgeable and can put you on the right track. The Release Technique has done wonders for me, and it'd be a shame for you to not learn the method. Work with it until it works for you. Just have fun and release. And when learning the techniques don't work on your biggest issues. Start working on something small for you, and release that. Then move on to bigger things.

Paraliminal sessions and releasing go great together, by the way.

Best of luck with it!

I get a lot of value out of the Sedona Method, Larry's Crane's release technique as well as Byron Katies "the work." All great systems for releasing.

I love Byron Katies approach. She has an extremely expansive way of looking at reality.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved