Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#60525 06/14/07 07:49 PM
OP Offline

When I do my five books on the one subject....how much time in between books before i start photoreading the next book?
I've never really been clear on whether or not I do them all at once..I've been previewing and reviewing each book seperately and photoreading with ten minutes in between books or longer.I haven't been using the exact same purpose for each book but it's all with the same goal just a lil different for each book,would it be be more better to just keep the same purpose for all the books?

annnd I like to use new history generator when I'm done with the five books to gain the skills I want.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

You do all the books in one sitting. Pile them up and PhotoRead the stack.

You'll have done the light preview necessary when you selected the book.

If you are direct learning then your goal and purpose is one and the same for the whole stack.

If you have a different purpose for each book either get four more book for each purpose or use all the steps of the PhotoReading system on the books.

Direct Learning is for acquiring or changing a habit or skill. Not for learning a subject for passing exams.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved