Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Zakyrus Offline OP
OP Offline

I just got the new CD's and here's my review:

I was sleeping in that day [I got the CD's] and a message entered my crown chakra (it's sooo not even opened yet) saying: your CDs are coming today. I thought nothing of this as I was half awake, and I wanted to be patient and assume that they wouldn't arrive until a week later ... I did send in a Money Order (which usually takes longer) In case this crown chakra message was wrong, I wouln't be dissapointed if I tell myself it may be a week still.

I woke up, did all my 'chores' that I do. Went out to lunch, the whole time I had a really good feeling. When I came back from eating, sure enough there they were! I couldn't wait to them out of my hot little hands and into my CD player.
When I opened the package and reached inside it's like a massive wave of healing Qi hit me as soon as I even
touched the CD cases. It's definately got Master Chunyi Lin's energy ALL over it.

However, being patient and logical aswell as following the recommendation; I proceeded to read through the mini-booklet that came with each disc. They're chock-full of hints and tips to help you with your practice as well as reinforce already known ones.

Anyways, here's my reviews...

Faith & Confidence:
my rating: 10 out of 10

This has helped me open all my channels even more than ever before (I have been doing QiGong altogher for about 2 years, SFQ is about 1/4 of that time.) This CD will dramatically help you heal yourself and others. This is a great asset to Level 2, it definately enriches the quality of my healing ability.

Consistent Practice:
my rating: 11 out of 10

I have never been able to go into the emptiness very well when doing active excersise. I can go 'super-deep' in my meditation, litteraly merging with every atom all around me. So deep that it's almost scary. (figure of speech)
But achieveing this with the excersises has always been very difficult for me.... NOT ANYMORE!

When I first put in Consistant Practice, I thought I fell asleep, then I came out of it and thought "it's over!?" it was right at the very end. After I did this Paramlinal CD I went outside and did my Level 2 active excersises. I noticed a DRAMATIC decrease in random thoughts, and I was able to focus MUCH better than ever before. Total emptiness for active excersises here I come!

I highly recommend this CD for anyone of ANY level as it will DEFINATELY help you. What the heck are you waiting for? All you have to give up, is the cost of the CD and you will gain SO MUCH MORE. (I'd say that's a damn good deal!)

Paul Scheele and Master Chunyi Lin, I thank you very, very much. I will thank you the best way I can: By helping ensure that all pain across the the whole world will diminish into nothingness. Spring Forest QiGong is THE most powerful QiGong
I have ever come across, it's so simple compared to any other QiGong; even a 4-year old could learn how to heal!

"One healer in every family, and a world without pain."
-Master Chunyi Lin

With peace and tranquility to all life in the Universe,
~Zakyrus

Thanks Zakyrus,

I haven't been on the forum for a while, and also haven't been in a routine of practice for a good few months or so. In this time I've definitely noticed changes in my overall energy and have been more vulnerable to aches and have felt blockages "settling in". Every day I think about qi gong and meditation but just don't have the motivation to practise. I just read a post where someone described it as a chore and forcing themselves, which is pretty much how I've been.

So I was almost in tears (of excitement) when I read the 'Breakthrough for Spring Forest Qigong!' announcement about the new paraliminal CDs. I thought I'd check if there were any reviews and found this one. This really sounds like just what I need.

Thank you for the post!

Theo T

I just got my CD for CONSISTENT PRACTICE. I am pleased to read the positive review that Zakyrus gave it and that was largely what pushed me into getting it (I was considering it since I first read about it). I will report my results as I use it more.

I just listened to it about 20 minutes ago and am about to do the Active Exercise.

Question: In SFQ, we often do sitting meditation with crossed legs. In most paraliminals, it mentions to "sit with legs uncrossed" or "lie back in a position just right for you".

In this paraliminal it does NOT mention the prohibition against crossed legs. In this paraliminal is it okay to sit as we would do for Small Universe or for Self-Concentration?

blessings,

Steve

On a related note - did anyone join the LS call about the new SFQ paraliminals recently?

I plan on listening to the recording this week and just wondered what others experiences of the call was?

Thanks

Paul

Zakyrus Offline OP
OP Offline

I would suggest lying down. Since it's a Paraliminal it's almost recommended that you "sleep" during it. Atleast, that's what I found helped me most for any Paraliminal.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha shakurav,

You can sit or lie down.

Much Love, Shawn

Quote:

Aloha shakurav,

You can sit or lie down.

Much Love, Shawn

Thank you Shawn.

But to clarify my question:

Chunyin Lin recommends lotus or at least half lotus as the ideal sitting position for the SFQ sitting meditations.

I usually do a half lotus (cannot yet do a full lotus) or the so-called "Burmese" position (which some people recommend over lotus in terms of ergonomics) for Small Universe.

But for most of the other paraliminals that Paul Scheele does, he specifically says "with your legs UNCROSSED ."

In the SFQ paraliminal that I have (the motivation one), that is NOT mentioned.

So the question: for the SFQ paraliminal is is better (or best) to sit with UNCROSSED legs or to follow the sitting meditation practice and use a crossed leg position?

blessings,

Steve
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha shakurav,

I heard and understood you.

The best way is what ever way is going to get you to use them.

If you want to sit with your legs uncrossed, in a Burmese position, or in a Japanese sitting position, thats alright too-as Paul says, just be in a comfortable position.

Since it's a Paraliminal geared at opening the channels of the body, I'd go with Chunyi's mediation recommendations, since nothing else has been recommended on the recording. So, to get better benefit from the time, Chunyi would probably recommend sitting full lotus in this case as well.

Much Love, Shawn

Thank you, Shawn. Very helpful. I will probably alternate lying down with sitting in a half-lotus (not yet able to do a full-lotus).

Meanwhile, for what it's worth, and to anyone reading, I have now been using it for a little over a month now , and I am finding it very helpful. I do confess, I like the Paraliminals and own and use many of them. But this is now of my favorites and I do find it very motivating. YMMV

Last edited by shakurav; 09/16/07 03:14 PM.

blessings,

Steve

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved