Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#60609 06/22/07 09:08 PM
HRgirl Offline OP
OP Offline

I am very interested in the PhotoReading program, but would like to know a little more about the time commitment involved. I work full time and have two small children, so my free time is quite limited - is the program really self-paced? Can I listen to the CDs in the car? Will I see results quickly? Have a lot of you been successful in learning to PhotoRead? I purchased Spring Forest QiGong but just haven't been able to master the content or practice much, and I don't want to purchase something else that I won't have time to get to. I appreciate any input.

Hello

The PR pack is very accommodating- you could do something like this- CD1 day1 listen in car- to the whole CD a few time depending on how much driving you you have in the car- this will give you a over view of what to do- then set yourself- 20-35 minutes in the eventing- and do the exercises- for CD1- then First thing in the morning do a Mental Review from day one- and put CD2 in the player- and repeat as day one- only on day three- you do a mental review of day 1 & 2 and repeat for day 3- and so on.

Then with the skills you pick up from each part- you can give them a little attention- through out the say- and this will build the PR skills in to you in a very short time.

Hope that is helpful.

LJ

HRgirl Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks so much for your response - it was very helpful, especially to hear from someone who has experience with the product. I've pretty much made up my mind, now I just have to be patient while I order it and wait for it to get here Thanks again, and have a great weekend!

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

I don't recommend listening to the CDs in the car the first time through It's good for follow up but will hinder your progress if you don't actually do the exercises before continuing with listening.

For best and fastest results I recommend setting aside 40 minutes and listen to about half the CD more or less to the point where you come to an exercise. Do that and listen to the next track which explains something of what you experienced and then leave it for the next day when you can set aside 40 minutes. You won't really need that long some sessions will be about 20 minutes and the longest 40 when you do the PhotoReading and activation exercises as well. That way you'll get through the course in about 2 weeks. And you will have learned the system. Once you listened to a session and have done the exercises you can listen to the CDs while driving.

Listening to the CD without doing the exercise becomes a block when you finally get around to doing it. It creates expectations. Paul explains some of the experiences you might have had. He cannot offer them all so it can cause you to miss your own experience when you do the exercises.

In all you can do the course in a weekend or over two weeks I did it over a month because I stalled at about CD 6 and took a two week break. I just continued from where I left off so I completed the course in a month.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved