Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
lbedar Offline OP
OP Offline

I have some personal issues that I need to fix I recently bought some PL but I'm not sure which to use for which issue. Anyone with any suggestions I am open to them thanks!!!

1. I have started working in a Network Marketing business and I wonder which PL would help me attract more business partners.

2. In my network marketing business I have to recruit people, which means I have to walk up to a complete stranger and start a conversation. I see people I want to reccruit all the time but I'm to shy or nervous to go and start talking to them, which PL would help me with this issue?

3.I write poetry and novels in my spare time that is my hobby and passion. I have many ideas and topics in my head I want to get out and express but I seem to have trouble putting these topics and ideas into words. Which PL would help me to be more creative and better express my creative juices and flair?

4. I would like to become much more charismatic in my everyday life as well as improve my intuition and excute/ act on the business ideas that randomly pop in my head. Which PL will help me with this issue?

5. lastly I would like to attract more wealth in my life so I can focus on my poetry and novels and not have to worry about any finanical obligations.
Which PL would help me with this?

These are the cds that I have I need to know which cds will help me with my issues ^^^^states above. Thank You SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!
Deep relaxation 10 min supercharger personal genius get around to it
new behavior prosperity belief peak performance memory supercharger
dream play sales leap talking to win creativesparks new option generator
self-esteem supercharger personal magnetism

I also have the photoreading course.

Okay, here are some suggestions.

1. Sales Leap, Talking to Win, Prosperity

2. Self-Esteem Supercharger, Personal Magnetism, Sales Leap, Talking to Win, Prosperity, Belief

3. Personal Genius, Peak Performance, Belief

4. Personal Magentism, Peak Performance, Belief

5. Prosperity, Belief

And use the Deep Relaxation to manage the stress you seem to be feeling.

lbedar Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks so much!!!!

Anyone else with any thoughts on other programs I can use?

Since there are a lot of different options. You may want to cut it down.

I'm a Salesperson for a living. I do a similar thing as you ... I walk into businesses and talk to strangers. I am a very outgoing, friendly person, however my problem is a fear of rejection ... I really want people to like me, and hate when met by indifference.

But you and I must expect people will act somewhat indifferently, because you are a stranger asking them to buy your product, or participate in your business.

As I'm typing, I'm thinking Self-Esteem Supercharger may work for our little problem. With a healthy self-esteem it wouldn't matter whether people join your business or not ... you'll still feel good about yourself.

Please note: Although paraliminals will help. A lot of these changes in mindset can be done yourself ... with or without Paraliminals. Sometimes we tend to rely on paraliminals or other CD's to change us - we have the power within ourselves ... these are just tools to help us along the way.

People are typically more open-minded and understanding than we think... so don't be scared to go talk to them. Be calm, cool and simply ask if their open to making more income. They'll tell you.

Dave

Learning Strategies Admin

Sales Leap could have been called the self-confidence Paraliminal. Ideal for the sales person.

Also, I'd follow up any successful sale with a listening of Self-Esteem Supercharger.

Alex

What is the difference between peak performance and self-esteem supercharger? Do they both address confidence and feeling go about yourself?

Dorian

Peak Performance is a motivational Paraliminal. It is, action oriented aimed to get you moving and take action to watch your goals.

Self-esteem Supercharger is for dealing with shyness and situations where you feel challenged and lacking in confidence and avoid taking a risk due to fear.

Another good Paraliminal for dealing with self-confidence is Sales Leap. This one is ideal for when you have too talked to people and make presentations.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved