Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

is there a minimum period (delay period between photoreading and activation) which must be complied to - in order to to achieve maximum results?

i have a few books which i have photoread a while back without activating so far - am i still able to activate them in spite of the "delay" or is it advisable to photoread again just be before activation.

on a slightly different direction - is there any benefit in routinely doing an extra photoread session just before activation.

thanks

walkingghost

Once you have photoread, the information is in there.

If you leave it a while you will need to postread to pull out some keywords and develop your purpose for activation.

Photoread as many times as you feel you need... I PR every book in both directions, but that's just the way I do it.

Last edited by Alex K. Viefhaus; 07/25/07 02:04 PM.
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Nope no need to PhotoRead a book again. You can start activation straight away with a postview. Clarify your purpose and begin.

If activation isn't working give it a quick PhotoRead and go straight into the session. No incubation required because you've already done that.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved