Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

as photoreading (accelerated learning state, photofocus & photoreading) are primarily right brain functions - it would make sense to switch off the the left brain (which only gets in the way)

as a previous student of human physiology - i know that by covering the inner aspect of the right eye and the outer aspect of the left eye - we block the transfer of visual images from being registered on the left brain.

QUESTIONs

has there been any work around the pivot of cutting off visual imagery from the left brain as an enhancement to photoreading?

if the answer to the above question is - yes - what were the findings?

i was on my way to my optician to request a pair of spectacles with "partially blocked lenses" but i will restrain myself till i get some comeback

walkingghost

That is a very intriguing thought and although i know of no experiments involving it, i am sure that it would be easy enough for anyone to test.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

While it is probably true that traditional reading is dominantly a left brain function. PhotoReading whole mind system isn't trying to suppress left brain thinking. It's making the right brain more active.

Without the left brain input the brain would never be able to process the written information.

When we enter the Accelerated Learning State we are not suppressing the left brain we are increasing the state of relaxation and alpha brainwaves and triggering more balance between left and right brain thinking. We're accessing a mental state that allows for more whole brain functioning.

In fact if you have difficulty with analytical texts it may be because you are working too much with the right brain and need to trigger more left brain functioning. The live seminars teach you some quick physical exercises that help bring back the balance.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved