Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi Everyone,
I hope someone out there has the answers I need about Affirmations and Visualization. I am being told the reason my wishes don't become reality, manifest is because I am not doing this correctly.
What is the "Proper" way or "Certain way" to word affirmations to get them into the subconscious so they resonate with what I am trying to manifest?
AND!
Is there a proper way to visualize what I want to make it more than a dream?
Any answers would be most appreciated!
Love and Peace,

Hello,

I can only share how I am able to achieve my desires and goals. What I have learned is that you have to believe, beyond a shadow of a doubt!. If you really really really want that what you desire, then you have to stick to your guns and not waiver no matter how impossible it seems.

I don’t know how old you are but if you know anything about the British ex-prime minister Margaret Thatcher then you need to become steadfast in your beliefs like her. She, when people did not agree with her, would say “they are wrong!” As much as the foes hated that about her, she was admired by many for staying true to her beliefs.

What I am trying to say is –
1. you need to know what you want. [100% sure]
2. Write it down
3. Follow through – no matter what the obstacles, follow through!

Of course, you are allowed to change your action plan to manifest your goals, this means reviewing and changing that, which is not working – but the essence here is to want it bad enough you can taste it!

Proper way to visualize? Yes of course. Take a deep breath. Close your eyes. Take a deep breath again and start painting your Picasso in your head! You don’t have to sweat it. We all have natural visualizing ability – we only struggle with it when we try too hard.

Close your eyes right now. Think of Angelina Jolie. Did you see her face in your mind? It is that easy! So don’t sweat it. Relax and start photographing or painting.

I find Instant Personal Magnetism and New Behaviour Generate help me visualize effectively because of the role model script within.

Good luck!

Last edited by decision2change; 07/10/07 05:07 PM.

D2C, WoW!

What an impressive post! :-D

If your goals are material, then a really easy way is to put a photo or picture some place where you see it every day. It permeates into your subconscious mind, which finds ways of manifesting it.Forget about the steps you have to take to get there, just relax and meditate on the end result that you want and you will find your subconscious will make it happen.( Usually after you have a break from meditating!)

If your goals are not material, then describe what you want in words, as if you already have it. The result will be the same. (ie" I am wealthy " or " I have a tidy home" etc. Put this list of goals, where you see it daily.

ps. This method does not work if you set a time limit. It works when the time is right, but it DOES work.

Best Wishes, Palladio.

Last edited by palladio; 10/09/07 07:38 PM.

Hi Jeff,
There is something I would like to add to the answer you have already received.
When you do an affirmation write it down as you already have achieved it. Always says thanks for everything you already have. You cannot possibly go wrong. The mind accepts the picture you constantly put in it. So if you already know you have what you want the universe has not choice to give it to you. It has already been created in the realm of creation and is in the process of materializing it in your material world.
" The universe rearranges itself to accomodate your picture of reality."

Last edited by Alex K. Viefhaus; 01/25/08 10:21 AM.

The best affirmations change your reality in believable ways. For example, "I am a millionaire" really isn't as effect as, "It is possible to be a millionaire." You KNOW that it really IS possible to be one. But you may well scoff at the idea of you as one right now (if you were one, you probably wouldn't be in this course area!). Things like "I know it's possible to become a millionaire" might, however, bring up argumentative thoughts as well, like, "but not for me," so you want to "stretch" the line, but don't break it and go into the realm of the totally unbelievable to you. If you can use the affirmation about it being possible to be a millionaire without adding negative phrases onto the end of it, do so. If you can't, then every time you affirm "It's possible," you will then also be tacking on the "not for me" part, which is really counter-productive.

The right way to visualize is as being IN the experience. Too many people watch themselves experiencing it in the visualization. You must be able to look down and see you body and hands as you can right now. You must be able to feel the breeze on your cheek in your imagination, not watch yourself respond to the feeling of breeze on your cheek. You cannot take a third person view of watching someone (even yourself) experience wealth, and experience it. It must be as if you were right there, feeling the silk, smelling the truffles, hearing the dog bark outside, seeing the sun filter through the stained glass, tasting the sherry in your glass. The more senses you invoke, the more real it becomes to your subconscious mind, so long as you are IN the picture, not watching the picture.

Im expereincing my own challenges in a different area, visualizing, but from what I have had success with and learned the most effective way to use affirmations is by recording your own voice in the third person, "you are wealth, you are joy, you are abundance", and listen to it over and over during power naps or sleep, pretty much what holosync does, but I learn in third person it has more of an impact and less resistance, whereas when you say "I am wealth, I abundance" there might be conscious resistance.
I am going to start a post with problems I am having.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Consider using all three, I am, you are, he or she is when writing affirmations. I think when you use all three you slow down the part of the mind that says no you're not and start looking for agreement.

Alexk

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved