Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I've just started a new job and am reorganizing my morning routine. I now have about 20 minutes for meditation, and I'd love to find one of the paraliminals that would be an all-around good choice to prepare me for a satisfying, high-performance day.

I love the paraliminals and have a number of them that I use for specific purposes -- now I'm looking for something I can listen to on a regular basis to get my day off to the right start.

Many thanks!

If you can squeeze in a bit more time (35 minutes or so), Sonic Access may be a good option for you.

To me, it is much better suited for everyday use than the other paraliminals.

It is inspiring and leaves you in a positive state.

One potential problem is that over half of each CD is a single voice meditation that starts out irritating (at least, to me), and gets more irritating with repeated use if you're not in a meditative state by the time it comes on (which happens to me sometimes).

Mainly, though, Sonic Access puts you in sweet, sublime states and connects you with the flow of the Universe. A great way to start the day!

If you call during the first 30 days, you can extend the money back guarantee to six months, which is plenty of time to see if it's right for you.

Best of luck!

Warmly,

Laura

I think listening to the same one every day may be too much -- you will naturally stop feeling like listening to it because your system has had enough for a while.

Another approach would be to cycle through different paraliminals that are inspiring for you.

I especially like ones like Prosperity and Self-Esteem Supercharger, which bathe you in positive, inspiring statements.

Again, best of luck!

Warmly,

Laura

OP Offline

Thank you, Laura!

I have the Sonic Access CDs and, like you, find Side A of each a bit irritating (they also get boring after a number of listenings). I also listen to Prosperity frequently (it's the right length and delivers a powerful, positive message); I was thinking that there might be another one or two in that series that I could mix in (I have several of them and can always order more).

Take care!

Thanks for your message -- it helped me better understand what you want.

Some other ones you may want to try out:

Self-Esteem Supercharger
Deep Relaxation
10 Minute Supercharger
Youthful Vitality

Wacky option: Holiday Cheer -- I haven't listened to this one, but the booklet makes it seem like it actually may be a nice way to start the day.

Obviously, you could use any paraliminal with themes relevant to you, but these are ones that are basically positive and uplifting.

Hopefully, other people will be able to suggest some more. It would be nice to have a bunch of CDs in the rotation so you won't get sick of them.

Best of luck!

Laura

OP Offline

My original idea was to have *one* special paraliminal that I could use on a daily basis; but the more I think about it, the more I think you're right -- I can judge my mood each morning and pick the paraliminal that calls me on that particular day. Earth to Comstrat: come in!

Thanks, Laura, for the great suggestion! --

Cheers to you!

Thank you for your kind words.

Hope you end up with a paraliminal listening plan that is amazing and perfect for you!

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Personal Genius is one I'd consider listening to daily for a while.

Memory Supercharger wouldn't hurt either.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved