Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#5631 03/08/03 11:48 PM
OP Offline

does anyone have any tips for last week revising?

what would be the best paraliminal to use every morning before i start revising for the whole day. I am going to wake up 30 minutes early and then put the headphones on turn the volume up high, and lay on my bed.

i have most of them, including natural brilliance, decisive action, million dollar vocab, photoreading activator etc.

#5632 03/13/03 10:12 AM

I would suggest using Personal Genius in the morning, because

1. When you have listened to it, you are ready and awake to learn somtething new.
And since you have never tried to do this studying the last week before exams, then you will also learn to do that. Things will flow more easyly.. And you will get confidence to learn a lot of new stuff.

2. I think, since you are learning metarieal to use for the exams, then that could also be a GOAL to use with Personal Genius.

...and also use Memory Supercharger and Photoreading Activator (shifting between them, day one:Memory Supercharger, then day two:Photoreading Activator and so on).

...and now when the day of exams are coming, use Self-Esteem Supercharger then you will be more confident and at ease during the exams.

Best of all: Follow your own intuition. (I'm not you . Be yourself, you know what you want to achive,right? Do it. Follow you own intuition).

By the way, a tip. The day before the exams, don't read anything. Let your mind get some rest, putting things into place.. Relax and have some fun. NOT drinking*gg* - Good luck .

[This message has been edited by Murof (edited March 13, 2003).]

[This message has been edited by Murof (edited March 13, 2003).]

#5633 03/19/03 02:45 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Good ideas.

Listen to Memory Supercharger before bed.

And, when you sit down at your desk, take in a deep breath, close your eyes, slowly exhale, and feel the feeling you get when listening to the Memory Supercharger. Maybe imagine the cover of the tape.

Then kick!

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved