Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I do not quite understanding the instruction for the star exercise on page 20 of the course manual. Specifically, I don't understand what the author meant when he told us to "Stand the course album up between you and the Star to block the line of sight to the Star. Hold the mirror in one hand so that you can see the Star only through the mirror." I am not really sure what I am suppose to do in this exercise. Can anyone rephrase what the course manual had written so that I can understand what I need to do?

Thank you

set yourself up so you can ONLY see the star in the mirror.

You will then have an interesting experience as you trace around it.

Matt

Last edited by Alex K. Viefhaus; 07/25/07 02:25 PM.
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

The course used to be in a hard shelled case that you could stand up. The binder is a bit more of a challenge never the less it's still possible to make a wall with the binder which blocks the paper on the desk from direct view. Use the mirror to see the paper. You'll look like you have your arms around the binder.

The whole idea is you only see the star with the aid of the mirror like using a periscope. to look around a corner.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved