Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
nicole Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi, this is a silly story but which has helped me understand photoreading a little better. I live in Spain and recently we celebrated our annual festivals, part of which intalls, burning huge comic statues and then afterwards the firemen turn their houses on the public to cool them down. I was hit right in the face with the firehouse and unfortunately had my mouth open and swallowed water at high pressure, talk about bad luck I was nearly thrown backwards onto the ground.ha ha ha. All I could think about was Paulīs example that photoreading is like drinking through a fire hose. I finally clicked how Iīm always worrying about the details and frustrating my own attempts at learning. When I relax and am confident I take in much more and itīs certainly better than slowing ploughing through books.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Yes there is so much information coming in it can knock you over.

Do relax, you've taken it it then you bring it to conscious understanding just to make the conscious mind happy.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved