Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
#5646 03/24/03 12:23 AM

I agree Pete.. But I just don't think Brian469 thought about, that the material of self-help he contributed to this site was something that not should be released for people under a certain age. Where should he know? Maybe he was more focused on telling people about something he discovered on self-help suff.

About the sexual stuff.. I think it's said somewhere, that the content which is post on this forum is not allowed to contain sexual comments etc.. But I have never heard that Brian469 contributed with sexually comments!? Has he?

And by the why, why have you changed the post of the URL adress above. If you click on it you only get towww.learningstrategies.com

jeesus ...

[This message has been edited by Murof (edited March 23, 2003).]

[This message has been edited by Murof (edited March 23, 2003).]

#5647 03/24/03 05:26 AM

Any post that is deleted/censored simply will revert to the home page. The above page was an old link about paraliminals and LSD, but don't tell anyone.

#5648 03/25/03 02:19 AM

Actually it was sexually related. It was IN his website. And he does have a warning that no one under 18 or 21 could enter. I forget. If anyone wants to check it out all you have to do is email me. Yes I saved his page on my favorites.

[This message has been edited by Aaron (edited March 24, 2003).]

#5649 03/26/03 03:19 AM

Oh my.

Mr. Bissonette, I completely understand your perspective.

Further, I wish to offer an appology to anyone offended by my words. I am a victim of the unself-consciousness brought about by my own self-therapy. I am truly sorry for any offence.

Just a note of explanation: The technique actually hinges on the sublimation of the sex drive. That is, powering/plugging-in the brain by raising unspent pent-up high-voltage sex energy up the spine. This is the essential root-concept of the "kundalini" phenomenon. It is impossible to speak of kundalini without mentioning sex in some way. Again, my appologies.

--

My story: I effectively locked myself in a room at a certain University with only a credit card and high-speed internet access. For three years, I attempted to CREATE a therapy, which could bring about real and lasting change after one mere application. I succeeded. I articulated. Instant Enlightenment was born.

WE HAVE NO MORE MONASTERIES. An individual seeking ultimate truth and ultimate healing has no place to go. No place to leave reality for a short time and figure himself out.

My work on myself is done. ~I~ have ascended to minor Einstein-Buddha Levels. Everyone who encounters me can feel this ethos-jist-radiance. Selflessness. Devotion to progress. The Buckminster Fuller ideal.

I've got it.

I'm there.

My mind is working.

My heart has awakened.

Natural Brilliance served as spiritual *training wheels* for me. YOU'VE GOT TO START SOMEWHERE. I started with LSC. And I just went with it. I re-instantiated my mind with Natural Brilliance, listening to the tape 10,000 times in 10,000 different ways. I became an unstoppable force of human nature. But I have to tell you, Natural Brilliance had an endpoint for me. (That is, an endpoint to obsessive seeking, developing, and self-cultivation.)

So I wanted to leave a trail. For anyone who wanted my same results. The website and the technique are my legacy. (I will not drop the link again for fear of having this post deleted).

It's there if you want it. If you cannot deal with this information ON ANY LEVEL, please disregard. If you are too young, too immature, or too unknowledgable, again, please disregard. This is light-speed evolution. And it is dangerous for immature larvae. Strong minds only.

All manner of bullsh*t aside, this technique is for those who DEMAND to KNOW at any cost, period.

Change is in the air, my friends, and I perceive moments of truth on all fronts.

Thanks for listening,

Brian649

#5650 03/27/03 02:44 AM
OP Offline

Brian, There is one major thing preventing me from attempting your self-therapy technique... according to your DXM calculator, I would have to imbibe between 199ml and 398ml of benadryl cough syrup to reach the 'third platuea' , which is probably several bottles... isn't that suicide? While I am all for self-improvement, especially of the power your site claims to give, I am not one to risk permanate physical health issues, or to risk frying my brain...

#5651 03/28/03 06:53 AM

I agree with both Brian469 and An0therN00b. There seem to be much potential and awakening at the "kundalini" phenomenon. But by using my critical sense, I think some of it is dangerous to doo to!

Maybe there is another way to get this awakening. The phenomenon seems so be so true. Just take a look at the web: If you search on google for "kundalini awakening" you get more than 3 times the results than if you search for "Personal Power II" (The worlds most sold Self-Help program, ever!). Nice.

[This message has been edited by Murof (edited March 27, 2003).]

[This message has been edited by Murof (edited March 27, 2003).]

#5652 04/01/03 02:31 AM

imbibe ... cough syrup

Such methods are for green teenagers. If interested in the real deal, check out www.RACResearch.com.

much potential ... dangerous

Yeap.

I've gone the way of Alan Watts and Aldous Huxley. A philosopher's dream, yes. But Anthony Robbin's greatest fantasy as well.

Maybe there is another way to get this awakening.

There are any number of kundalini yoga techniques, but they are all OLD (c. 2k years) and SLOW (3-5 years intensive labor).

I wanted to create something NEW (now) and something INSTANT (5 hours).

I have found initial reports very promising indeed.

Cheers.

#5653 04/02/03 06:29 AM

Anyway.. If something is dangerous, you have to be careful. And THAT seems to be dangerous! I mean it!!! It can be a question of life and death!!!

So by putting the dangerous part of it into the past now, I better surely want to be secure, having things done the OLD secure way...the way, the one that have been known for many many years, proven working, even if it's OLD and SLOW, it's much much more secure and much much more comfortable. Don't want to get an awakening if I'm not comfortable with it and with what I'm doing. That is just how I am. I think it's more a personal question of what people want. Security good feelings or not?

I still encourage new Self-Improvement things a lot! It's how the world gets better and better. Great job for EVERYONE who has discovered new things on self-development. Still I'm more into the safe good feelings on safe-development - over anything. That is just me.

And I'm am not wanting to put anyone down here, by saing that. I really don't... ok?. It's just me, that want to be pretty much safe when I'm into self-help and trying out self-development stuff. It's just me. Safe feelings...jummi...

[This message has been edited by Murof (edited April 01, 2003).]

#5654 04/03/03 06:24 AM

Anyway.. If something is dangerous, you have to be careful. And THAT seems to be dangerous! I mean it!!! It can be a question of life and death!!!

Very true.

I better surely want to be secure, having things done the OLD secure way...the way, the one that have been known for many many years, proven working, even if it's OLD and SLOW, it's much much more secure and much much more comfortable. Don't want to get an awakening if I'm not comfortable with it and with what I'm doing. That is just how I am.

*nods*

I suppose with me, ... I'm just impatient? Nothing out there works to my satisfaction so ... to h*ll with it, I'll create my own technique.

First telegraph TO high-bandwidth internet.
First movie projector to 60" plasma flatscreen.
First bicycle TO space shuttle.
First round of ancient yogas and religious disciplines TO ... ?

Everything evolves. Why not spiritual technique?

1. Age of Mysticism
2. Age of Science
3. Age of Mystic Science

Spiritual Technology.

Why not?

I still encourage new Self-Improvement things a lot! It's how the world gets better and better. Great job for EVERYONE who has discovered new things on self-development.

Kundalini yields an acceleration of chakra spin. This accelerates all aspects of human being. I condense the results into a. Euphoria, b. Genius, and c. Power.

Which is great. But you know, it ain't the ultimate. Just last night an idea came to me--next goal is to create an overnight technique for bona fide enlightenment ... I'm talking the purest, most pristine, Diamond Path Buddha-style, reincarnation-transcending Nirvana.

I own and market one of the most bizarre and unique devices on the planet. Basically, you compress bucketloads of Xenon gas into a cylinder and place it on top of a tremendously powerful rare earth magnet. Cost me $18,000 actually. I know the inventor well. He's a Ph.D.; started his psychiatric research with LSD-assisted psychotherapy in the 60's. Now he creates consciousness altering non-drug energy devices for super-niche markets.

ANYWAY... *gathers breath*

This emits a subtle energy field with the chi flavor of orgasmic-level bliss. The sensation of bliss, to me, is trivial. But the interesting aspect of this gizmo is that you can actually sense where the energy of your consciousness lies.

99.999% of humans, even ones who think they are advanced have their awareness stuck at the bottom of the spine--and you can somatically feel this with the device, the sensation of a dagger of bliss digging into the base of the spine was sometimes more than I could stand. There are two polar places where one can rest ones soul: the base of the spine or the pineal gland.

My technique, when applied intelligently, raises this concentration of consciousness up the spine, thru the back part of the skull and rests directly in the center of the brain, in the pineal gland, I gather.

Subjectively, it feels as if your planet has reversed its poles. That is, the subtle energy poles of the body reverse in a finger snap. Left-brained to both-brained.

My latest intuition is that if I could only apply the same principles of the current technique, I could achieve escape velocity and shoot my ... "soul" or "consciousness concentration", if you will, out my crown chakra and into the 1 to 3 chakras that exist above the head. These are saint-prophet-jesus-buddha chakras, which remain utterly closed in all people.

Beyond the brain chemical perspective, that is, serotonergic effects, psychedelic drugs majorly alter and amplify the subtle energy fields of the body. To my knowledge, the endogenously produced shamanic substance, DMT, provides the highest frequency resonance of all. However, DMT has all manner of bizzaro effects associated with it. Spirits coming out of the woodwork and such. Now then, a substance called DPT has the same level of energetic resonance MINUS all the craziness. In other words, you can actually pragmatically work with MAXIMUM energetic resonance. DPT makes visible the crown chakra. That is, you can actually SEE IT. Its petals, its color, its spin. And wouldn't you know, it looks just like the ancient Hindu/Buddhist depictions of old. I want to see if I can permanently "snake charm" the energy out of my head with a didgeridoo just as my technique is able to snake charm the energy from base-to-pineal in a fingersnap.

*notices silence of spectators*

Note: My apologies for grounded individuals whose attention switches off at the mere mention of words like "chakra" and "soul". If you find your bullsh*t detector going off, this post is obviously not for your eyes. Carry on.

#5655 04/02/03 08:15 PM
OP Offline

I wouldn't say that my own bullsh*t detector is going off, but my "don't kill yourself" alarm is... And i have yet to see scientific evidence or wide acceptance of "chi generators", altho i would gladly read any decent webpage on the subject if so directed.. And as some famous person/character once said (no, i don't remember who) "With great power comes great responsibility." There are some ppl in the world (Sadamn, Osama, argueably Bush) who dont NEED ultimate power, or god help us all if one of them gets it... Just my ramblings of the day

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved