Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
#5656 04/02/03 11:33 PM

I emailed Aaron but he hasn't responded. Is anyone else able to email me the link to that site? I have been lurking around here for a couple months, but still trying to learn more before forming any sort of an opinion. If you doubt I meet the age requirements I can forward you to my military email, otherwise just send it to arcane@uymail.com

P.S. Please =)

[This message has been edited by Arcane (edited April 02, 2003).]

#5657 04/04/03 08:10 PM

Hello Brian,

I completely agree with you evolution is necessary in this field of self-learning and that many news doors remain to be opened. I do believe you may have just managed to pry open one of these doors with your hallucinogenic formulas. Kudos to you and I mean this sincerely.

However, I also believe it is possible to open a door by picking a lock and not having to resort to brute force formulas to do the trick. It will definitely open the door but at what cost? The secret is to use the right tools and if they don’t exist invent some! If the sledgehammer is found to crack a nut it is imperative to design a thumbscrew cracker to do the job much more elegantly and effectively!

So what starting points have we got from your experience to guide us? How about different kinds of music, perhaps classical music of a certain type. Although I like your choice of didgeridoo music. I know you’ve looked at many different approaches such as holosync could this take the place of your formulas? And how about adding some techniques from the classical kitbags such as reverse breathing, timed breathing (as in Lozanov Super Learning technique). I believe with the right mixture from these you could achieve exactly what you describe perhaps not as instantly in the way you achieve but in a way that can be called on in any situation with no side effects. Did you try Spring Forest Qigong?

And finally I wanted to bring in the subject of the Neurophone technology if you’re familiar with it.

JustMe

#5658 04/07/03 05:50 AM

my "don't kill yourself" alarm

Visions of Benjamin Franklin and his electrical storm key-kite experiment.

And i have yet to see scientific evidence or wide acceptance of "chi generators" ...

If you wait for Mr. Science to offer you confirmation of something as yet unrecognized, you'll be waiting a LONG time. You're going to have to rely on "experiential confirmation," I'm afraid. Mr. Science doesn't know where he is going. He confirms the existence of bona fide correlations, yes. But in my opinion, he does so without any real directed purpose. Where is Mr. Science going and why? If you want to wait for Mr. Science to tell you chi machines (or paraliminals for that matter) work, my friend, goodness, you're going to be waiting a few decades...

What is so great about the individual? He can take initiatives without the express permission of Mr. Science or Mr. Government. Be your own amateur consciousness scientist! Brain Surgery and Rocket Science may be beyond the amateur at this point, but .... this consciousness field of inquiry is SO NEW, Mr. Joe Sixpack can discover the next big thing in his basement. And it's going to stay that way until accepted institutions take notice and turn the official hardcore scientific eye toward the mind/mystic. (Paul Scheele was a Biology major for Christ's sake. Bill Harris was a marketer. I'm not even ... anything, lol.)

hallucinogenic formulas.

Syntax-Urban-Legend Error:

I don't know anyone who has ever hallucinated on a psychedelic or shamanic substance. "Psychedelic" means "Mind Manifesting" in Greek. Stupid, ego-gratifying, immature, teenager minds think they are hallucinating. They lack mind-control; thusly do they lose themselves in the dark depths of the imagination. Which is why they must stay away. 5 year olds should not drive cars.

If you want to set the record straight, read what the greatest Eastern Philosopher of all time has to say on the matter: http://www.erowid.org/entheogens/journals/entheogens_journal4.shtml 5 pages.

I completely agree ... many new doors remain to be opened ... I do believe you may have just managed to pry open one of these doors ... However, I also believe it is possible to open a door by picking a lock and not having to resort to brute force formulas to do the trick ... if the sledgehammer is found to crack a nut it is imperative to design a thumbscrew cracker to do the job much more elegantly and effectively! The secret is to use the right tools and if they don’t exist invent some!

EXACTLY. You are making TOTAL sense here. You are AWESOME. I've been working on a new website for what I call "amateur spiritual technolgists" to congregate and pool together their garage-level research and conclusions. The purpose? To come up with techniques that raise awareness in a finger-snap.

Open-Source Genius-Enlightenment technique. Reproducible. Pragmatic.

Kudos to you and I mean this sincerely.

Thank you.

classical kitbag ... reverse breathing and such

*A technique must work after ONE application.
*A technique must not require discipline or action on the part of the individual.
*A technique must not require belief in dubious mystical concepts.
*A technique must not use unfamiliar dubious mystical articulation.

*Results must be INSTANT.
*Results must be LASTING.
*Results must be PRAGMATIC.

Eliminate all the barriers consumer minds have to mental-spiritual evolution.

Watch it fly and spread around the world like virus.

didgeridoo and sound

*The aborigines are the oldest continuing living culture at 40,000 years.
*Consequently, they still retain knowledge of the dreamtime.
*The didgeridoo is the oldest human instrument.
*Its purpose is not musical.
*Rather, it propels the mind to higher spatial dimensions.

I have a pantheon of alternative/therapy music/sound CDs and have tinkered extensively (hundreds of hours) with the Cool Edit Pro sound editor. I considered creating my own CD of tones and noise, but ... I wanted to make this technique as accessible and reproducible as possible.

Of all the sounds on mainstream CDs, nothing raises kundalini like the didge. At least, according to my amateur research.

It rumbles and resonates with the base of the spine. When in a highly resonant psycho-acoustic state, the energy just slips on up to the brain, unhindered, no blockages, no effort, no trials, nothing. No belief required.

Neurophone technology

I'm familiar with the concept, but have never used the official machine. I made my own using a sound editor and high quality headphones placed on the forehead. The neurophone is a bit too expensive to be a candidate for mass awakening technology.

So yeah, look for another website in the very near future for amateur spiritual technology people to congregate and create new therapies that meet the above criteria.

#5659 04/16/03 06:13 PM

quote:

So by putting the dangerous part of it into the past now, I better surely want to be secure, having things done the OLD secure way...the way, the one that have been known for many many years, proven working, even if it's OLD and SLOW, it's much much more secure and much much more comfortable. Don't want to get an awakening if I'm not comfortable with it and with what I'm doing. That is just how I am. I think it's more a personal question of what people want. Security good feelings or not?

Don't be fooled into thinking that the traditional way is by any means safe. The Kundalini can be both extasy and ferocity. The drugs used are childs play compared to the full force of an angry Kundalini.

#5660 04/17/03 02:54 PM

I am by no means saying that Kundalini work is safe, but taking it slowly is safer.. Because you on the way have more time to evaluate, think about things, and see the progress in more perspectives, that you are moving toward. And therefore you will be more in control of it over time. And as I said before, that is just how I am.

Best wishes for everybody who accomplish the things they want, and achieve their goals. That's the spirit...

About the angry Kundalini Roy Harper, don't hope one sets against all ods one have .. Normally people are into self-help stuff to get results Roy, and not to get angry or to project anger... What you send out you recieve again, often three times and in the form of manifistation in ones lives. So it's best to wish for the best in everybody.. Because that you will attract back to yourself.

Murof.

#5661 04/17/03 09:34 PM

quote:

I am by no means saying that Kundalini work is safe, but taking it slowly is safer..

Kundalini doesn't really work like that in my opinion. Although there is a base level that is easy to handle, the higher levels are not as simple.

quote:

Because you on the way have more time to evaluate, think about things, and see the progress in more perspectives, that you are moving toward.

Once aware of the kundalini, it will change you. This progession is idetical to the natural and drug induced methods. Even though I am taking the natural route, It does not change your perspectives moreso than other routes.

quote:
And therefore you will be more in control of it over time. And as I said before, that is just how I am.

You can never 'control' the Kundalini (aside from those at the upper echelon of Kundalini), you can let it flow or not let it flow. How that flow occurs, is not up to you. Sometimes it's slow, other times it quick. Sometimes it forceful other times it's natural. Sometimes you're perfectly still, other times your body will snap into a position as you utter uncontrolable noises.

quote:
Best wishes for everybody who accomplish the things they want, and achieve their goals. That's the spirit...

Well put...

quote:
About the angry Kundalini Roy Harper, don't hope one sets against all ods one have .. Normally people are into self-help stuff to get results Roy, and not to get angry or to project anger...

You misinterpereted what I was saying, I was personifying the Kundalini (as I often do). I no way could you raised the Kundalini in anger, if you tried you would most likely feel the wrath of the Kundalini.

I have felt this wrath three times in my life, I was not raising the Kundalini in anger in fact I wasn't raising the Kundalini. It's only just recently that I've recognized those experiences as the force of Kundalini. It's not pleasant, but I survived and went on to the rewards of the Kundalini.

quote:
What you send out you recieve again, often three times and in the form of manifistation in ones lives. So it's best to wish for the best in everybody.. Because that you will attract back to yourself.

Quite Indeed.

#5662 05/01/03 01:34 PM

Has everyone lost interest?

#5663 05/01/03 06:19 PM

Introducing...
http://www.revolutionofthemind.org

1. I've got the infrastructure all set up.
2. I'm now adding the first-run of content as you can see.
3. Very soon, within a week or two, I'm going to open the doors to the internet public and see what happens.

Could flop ... could not. Whichever. It is more the joy of creation than anything.

Have a look, post an article, post a diary entry, post a comment, bookmark it and/or check once a week.

Lots of great info is finding its way here.

Actually, if someone seasoned and articulate would like to write an article on photoreading or paraliminals or even spring forest, that would be really great.

Thanks!

Brian

#5664 02/24/05 10:58 PM

"So I wanted to leave a trail. For anyone who wanted my same results. The website and the technique are my legacy. (I will not drop the link again for fear of having this post deleted)."

Hey Brian, do you have an email address? Im really interested in what your website is all about.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved