Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline

I bought the sonic access cd's recently with an open mind that audio can heal. In the instructions it was recommended that I look up my personal energy number calculated by birthday and gender. Then I was given a energy direction chart and told to actually physically turn in towards the direction recommended.

Honestly, I can't help but think this is totally ridiculous. I seems like a superstition because. It doesn't even explain why this works in the manual. How in the world can facing my body east improve my health?

I'm not going to dismiss the rest of what these CD's might have to offer but I'm starting off with much more skepticism now.

Last edited by wannalearn; 07/14/07 01:27 AM.

There are a lot of things in this universe that we don't understand and don't make logical sense. There are people who believe and have success with systems like this. Does that mean they aren't real or they don't work? Why don't you try it for a while. I would be concerned that your skepticism will cloud the whole process.

I can definitely understand your concern with the Personal Energy number ... it does seem a little far out. I do not believe in Astrology or other superstitions either.

However, you are making a good choice not to let it affect your opinion of the products.

Perhaps you could attempt to get over skepticism and do the exercises anyways. Just see if results come, if they don't, dismiss those parts.

We need to filter information we receive - take the good, skip the bad ... and implement what we choose into our life.

Whatever gets us results!

Dave

OP Offline

thanks! I'll update with my results later on.

oh and excuse the typos! I must have been out of it.

Don't worry about the typos !! haha ...

Yes, definitely keep us all up-to-date with your progress.

hello,
In using Sonic access, I gave the personal directions a try, though I didn't really know what to think of that idea.I began noticing some subtle changes, so I wanted to know more about this and purchased the Diamond Feng Shui course which is where the personal directions comes from.
It was there that I learned what my "bad" directions are. I tend to approach things with a scientific mind and am as interested in seeing what works as what doesn't. When I learned that I had been sleeping with my head in the direction of loss/theft, it really hit home for me. This is exactly the type of experiences I had been having!
I had been wondering what it was that wasn't working for me. I had been trying to understand why "bad things happen to good people". So I immediately changed my bed to one of my "good" directions. Yes, it sounds a bit "out there", but I was willing to do the experiment, and the results have been amazing. Another of life's mysteries.... But I truly feel as if I have been handed a magic wand and I am having so much fun with it.

Iama Guna

I respect some of paul scheeles' products like PR, and some paraliminals, which i've tested myself, but...

If one asks Paul Scheele to explain this "sonic access, calculating personal energy number" stuff, he probably won't or he will come with all sorts of smarty-sounding words and concepts which sum to a big BS.

The reason it supposedly works in so many cases is because of our big and old friend called Mr. Placebo.

Last edited by sam988; 07/22/07 06:29 AM.

Sam988, I don't know about placebo, but if you use CDs yourself you'll probably remember that in the instructions, it also says that if there is a reason why you can't face "your" direction, just imagine that you are.

haha yea.. i don't think that anyone that's reasonable enough will believe this stuff..

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Anyone who is reasonable enough will keep an open mind and try it and see if it makes any difference. I've always had a preference of certain directions when I'm working. It was just a this is right or this doesn't make me feel comfortable feeling. Then I learned my best direction according to my Kua and was amused to note that my preference matched.

The interesting thing is it takes little effort and what you are doing is aligning yourself before you start and making it personal.

And science is often amazed to prove that the teachings from the ages are quite correct.

The personal energy number comes from Chinese astrology which has a lot of similarities to Western astrology and science is reluctantly showing that our lives are influence by the sun, moon and stars.

Alex

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved