Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline

what are your favorite paraliminals and why?

My favorite Paraliminals would be Prosperity, and Sales Leap.

I've noticed an improvement in my outlook on my financial future using Prosperity, just a natural confidence that I will be taken care of well.

Sales Leap, I really enjoy because they use some guided visualization that I choose to participate in. I do sell a product, so this may not be right for somebody in a different career ... however, it can work if you give presentations or demonstrations in your particular career.

As I sit at my computer, I pick track 3, and put it on repeat. I rotate between these 2 Paraliminals. I find this to be comforting and I believe it has a positive effect as well.

Depending on your particular goals (more money, more energy, more confidence) perhaps we could discuss some other techniques I have heard or personally use.....

Dave

hi wanna,

I like the Ideal Weight one. It has helped me when I keep listening to it.

I have gotten a good energy from the sonic access ones and even Natural Brilliance, but I prefer the paraliminals since they are shorter.

I have New Behaviour which I haven't really used, but should as I think that is a popular one, too..

enjoy~*

New History Generator by far. Great for cleaning up recent and distant past, and preparing for future. Belief and Prosperity are also favorites. Prosperity is actualy a very useful one, for a wide variety of applications!

vitaman

I like Deep Relaxation. When I get upset, then at night it relaxes me.

let's keep this one going... It's a good one!

I like Creating Sparks. I also enjoy 10 minute supercharger, and deep relaxation is good too.

The one at the top of my list has got be Get Around to It (side A). I wouldnt say that I have many problems with procrastination but when I listen to this in a morning (or before bed even) I always seem a lot more driven, focused and motivated throughout the day and I usually get more done without thinking about it. I also feel like this gives me more energy somehow, the jury is still out on that one though!

Self Esteem Supercharger, Instantaneous Personal Magnetism and Natural Brilliance are also favourites and these combined have eliminated a few nervous behaviours I had. They come back from time to time but listening to the paralims again from time to time reinforces their effects.

I agree with another thread on here though, a Paraliminal to help with sleep would be a absolute Godsend. That can be my downfall occassionally.

My favorites are subject to change, depending on what I need at the time. TODAY, my favorite is Anxiety Free, because it saved me from having to start taking some scary medicine for high blood pressure last week. No, I don't think it lowered my bp. It wasn't that much of a problem to start with--at least, until they slapped the cuff on my arm at the doctor's office. Then, it would go off the charts, and it had been getting progressively worse. At home, it seemed fine.

So I figured it out: it's anxiety over the next tongue-lashing (and scary prescriptions) I would get if it was high, not the blood pressure itself. I used A-F a couple of times, went to my next appointment, and my bp was NORMAL.

Right now, I love that CD. I really, really love it!

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Quote:

I agree with another thread on here though, a Paraliminal to help with sleep would be a absolute Godsend. That can be my downfall occassionally.

Deep Relaxation and Dream Play session A.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved