Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
flex22 Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello everyone,

Seems like an age since I last posted here.So hello to all the people who do know me, and hello to all the people who have recently taken up photoreading who may not know me.I hope you are all well and I wish you always and only the very best.I'm an experienced photoreader for a few years now and I've always dreamed of an application like the one I am about to share with you.

First, take a look at this! : Photosynth demo video

I love it when Photosynth shows the whole ebook on a single screen and the guy says: "there's not many who would want to read an ebook that way"
Well maybe not read! but photoread!, absolutely!!! And not only the photoreading process, but also for activation this application will be awesome as you can have the whole book in front of you on a 17inch monitor and be able to dive into areas that you feel drawn to.I can't get over how awesome this application is overall, and especially it's implications for photoreaders!
When watching the video I was reminded of how Paul Scheele said to imagine we were superman and to see the earth from way up high and then to swoop down to get as much detail as we wish to.Well with this application you can virtually do just that!

Try it here: Photosynth preview

Thanks!

PS: AlexK I never see you on IM anymore.Contact me if your details have changed.

Last edited by flex22; 07/19/07 02:55 AM.

amazing!!!!!!!! that is the coolest thing i have seen in a long time
thanks for sharing

Cool,
I like the first application better. Yet they seemed to focus on the second.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved