Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#61078 07/22/07 04:41 PM
flex22 Offline OP
OP Offline

Check out this free program: BPM Notepad

The notepad auto scrolls at the speed rate that you set it to go at.I think that programmers don't create a very fast scroll speed because they think that nobody has the need for it.Of course we photoreaders would love it to scroll at a very fast rate.I'll contact the designers and ask if a faster speed can be incorporated.

The program is good for rapid reading when set at the correct scroll rate.In fact it's good for any activation technique as you can easily stop and start the scrolling by hitting the space bar on your keyboard.

Enjoy!

Cool Flex what formats will it open?

flex22 Offline OP
OP Offline

I've tried to open pdf files with the BPM Notepad, but the program just hangs.Also with opening Microsoft wordpad or notepad, BPM shows errors.I don't use MS Word so I wouldn't know if that works or not.Thing to keep in mind is that this is a 'notepad' so I don't think it'll show images.Anyway you can always try it out yourself with different formats.
I think perhaps the program needs a few things ironing out.For now I'm just copying and pasting text into the BPM Notepad.
I've been speaking with the developer of the notepad and he was very pleased with my feedback and interested about my suggestions.I'll post his thoughts on here soon.

Thanks!

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved