Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi, I have been doing hypnosis for a while, but lately I have noticed that during these kinds of sessions, I always seem to lose myself in the session. I find that near the end or after the end of the session, I "snap out of it" with no memory of what happened in the session at all. I don't know if it's sleep or just extremely deep hypnosis, and am concerned that I am falling asleep during hypnosis (which would render the suggestions ineffective).

What do you think? I can't tell myself if it's a good or a bad thing.

Also, if I use paraliminals, how long can it take for a session to take effect? I have tried one but haven't noticed benefits yet.

Thank you!

Last edited by infection0; 07/26/07 09:16 PM.

The same thing often happens to me, and I think its a sign that the content is going deep into the unconscious and so therefore, a good thing. I think length of time depends on the title and what issue you are conquering.

Many issues can be resolved in one listening.

What issue and title have you been using?

OP Offline

It was Instantaneous Personal Magnetism. it will be a while before I can try it again... thanks for the info!

Last edited by infection0; 08/09/07 05:50 PM.

I've had good results regardless of losing consciousness, but through my own experience I've found that there is a balance necessary for gaining maximum results. For me this is the balance of not zoning out too much, but not trying to concentrate so much that I "block" the flow.

It is totally ok to lose consciousness during a session. You have learned everything. For an experiment rent a movie that you have not previewed before. And have your friend, partner watch the movie while you have gone to bed. Noise from the movie will come into the room but you are asleep. The next day watch that movie. Suprise you will know that movie key actors, pitch line, climax. It works for myself and my children it is almost as if our consciouness never really turns completely off but running in the background.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved