Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hi,

I was wondering what the ideal brain state was for going deep into meditation, for gathering my energy and healing. Which kind of brainwaves are associated with deep meditation? Is it delta, alpha, theta, gamma? Or is it a combination of all of them? I was wondering if combining SFQ with sound files could take me deeper and much quicker? Does anyone know the exact hz for the best meditation? I appreciate all comments! Thanks!

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha RichardS,

Thats a whole can of worms. Paul Scheele discusses optimal states of learning in the PhotoReading classes, he and other instructors teach. There are plenty of folk out there selling "meditate like a master" programs that will tell you their take and what their's studies have shown.

Personally, I would just listen to the music provided, or the rickets, ocean, or stream as I do my exercises outside, rather than any entrainment audio. The healing that needs to happen for you at that place, time, and level, may not be at the "ideal" frequency that entrainment program is taking you through at the time.

Another question to pursue is, is it better to entrain the brain into a frequency, or have it work out the natural connections, more biofeedbackish in method? There are some expensive programs out there to do just that.

Much Love, Shawn

OP Offline

hey Shawn,

I've been wondering myself if brain entrainment is the best method towards meditating. Ideally you just simply reach the state you desire faster but I still wonder if its good to do such a thing. I was hoping you would enlighten me towards what you believe? Thanks!

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved