Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I have this paraliminal and it seems to allow us to make almost any change in our life. At times though, I tend to contemplate whether to use another paraliminal or stick with NBG for the same results.

For ex. I could get Instantaneous Personal Magnetism or NBG by modeling someone else's magnetic charm.

I could get Talking to Win or NBG by copying the speaking style of a presenter.

I could use Belief to eliminate opposing beliefs or neutralize opposing thoughts with Side-A of NBG?

and the list goes on in comparing with any other paraliminal.

Basically my question is this, what is the difference between using NBG or another paraliminal to make a certain change? How would I know whether getting another paraliminal would work better for me that just generating more behaviors with NBG.

I believe a lot of people have had this question also. I know as the website says that there are many ways to get to Seattle (or whatever analogy is used) but there has to be some difference.

For ex. why get Peak Performance if the same change can be made with NBG.

Thanks.

Dorian

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

The New Behavior Generator is the perfect Paraliminal or many things, if you are clear on your purpose to use it. If you are not sure how to use it and then it easier to use another Paraliminal more specifically focused on a topic you want to work with. It's often easier to get faster results with Paraliminal focused on the specific target too.

If you can only afford one Paraliminal then the New Behaviour Generator is the one to have.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved