Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Marit Offline OP
OP Offline

I've just been through Feng Shui Essentials - and am very enthusiastic. I am about to activate my personal best directions.

I am oversensitive to geopatic fields and electromagnetic fields. There's hardly no place at my home or cabin where I am not being stressed and very quickly become ill when being in such an area. Especially in my home office with computers etc - I am not able to stay there for long to clean up the place not to mention to work. Anyone who has knowledge or experience with these matters related to Feng Shui?

"You are what you believe" Meditate daily and visualize that you are more and more stronger and more and more resistant to outside stimulation and/or affect. "See" yourself in your mind , walking and sitting everywhere in your house and other places with no ill effects.

Obviously you are psychically sensitive to these energies and can sense them. I can too IF I decide to open to them. You need to block them out. How? Just ignore them. Keep ignoring them and you find it gets easier. After awhile you'll realize that you weren't affected that day and it will last longer and longer. Also repeat affirmations every day. If you don't "feel" like a victim to those energies, they can't harm you.

I learned to do that when I was little because I'm a highly sensitive psychic medium, and I had to block out a lot of things or I would have not been able to handle it. I can see many things that are theories in quantum mechanics. It just takes practice.

Tools for Wellnes sells medallions to block bad energies like electromagnetic.
if you feel you need more "outside" help.

Last edited by Mayflowers; 08/07/07 01:26 PM.

Hi,

If at all possible, contact someone who has been through the Diamond Dowsing course (people at Learning Strategies can probably help you here) or contact someone through www.mariediamond.com to come dowse your property. This will eliminate the geopathic and electromagnetic effects you're feeling. I can do this for you, but I live in Florida, so that may not be an option for you.

When you can, take the Diamond Dowsing course. That way you will be able to dowse your home yourself since dowsing needs to be done periodically.

Good luck!

Chris

Marit Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks for useful replies! I'll dive into the pages.

I use meditation as well as physical treatment for this oversensitivity to radiation. The cause for this overreaction is a toxication due to mercury poisoning from amalgamfillings as well as being a very sensitive person. Many persons with mercury poisoning have strong reactions to electricity, cell phones, etc etc. So I am working my way to strengthen my chi - Diamond Feng Shui being one of many tools. Tai chi, Holosync meditation some of the others.

Living in Norway, the US is far away... We do have people dowse houses of course, but the Feng Shui way caught my attention.

Marit

Also, chlorella, a blue green algae, binds with heavy toxic metals and removes them from the body.That would help with the mercury.

Hi Marit, try looking into energetic balancing. It works wonders to get rid of metal poisoning and sensitivity. I'm not sure if I can say it on here as it sounds like advertising, but if you want to know more my email is jennjac64@hotmail.com The underlying cause of allergies is hereditry syphallis. (I think thats how you spell it)

good luck in your search
Jenny

Hi Marit

I have an overly sensitive system also. Try finding a classic homeopath who understands sensitivity. Thanks to my practitioner I am slowly re-entering society. As well as homeopathic remedies, she has me on MSM which is very good for allergies.

cheers

Hi Marit,
My doctor actually works with many patients who have mercury fillings in their teeth, and they have the same problems as you! What she has advised them to do is to go to a dentist who does not use mercury fillings, and TAKE OUT the mercury and re-fill them with alternative healthy substance. I have spoken to one patient at the office, and she has told me that her health had drastically changed from taking out the mercury fillings! If you're in the UK, I dont know how dentistry is there, but I live in USA near New York City and there are a lot of dentists in this area who are going holistic. If you ever travel here and cant find a dentist in the UK, go to one here...no?

ANyway, these are just my suggesstions. I hope you start to feel better. Good luck!

Liana

Correction....I dont know where I saw that you were living in the UK! Norway, I meant Norway. Im sorry!

Hello Marit

Marie says that Feng Shui doesn't work if there is too much geopathic stress. I have first hand experience of this as I have a huge amount both at home and in the office.

I live in the UK but come from Norway, so I may be of some help to you depending on where you live (going to Trondheim in November). I have done the dowsing seminar and also advanced Feng Shui training with Marie.

It would be great to hear from you.

Masse hilsner fra

Lillian

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved