Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

My husband's success direction is SE. This area of our home is in our garage, so my plan was to activate this for him in our living room. However, the SE area of our living room has a 20 Year Disaster star on it. Would I be enhancing the Disaster effects if I put a fountain here?

It's not possible to answer that question without knowing first the period of your home and second your house facing to find out the type of disaster star in that location. Either way, cure the disaster star first.

OP Offline

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I would just place a cure for the disaster star.

After all, Space Feng Shui first. If I remember correctly you can get the most benefits from Time Feng Shui if you have done all space Feng Shui activations; i.e. activate the your (and husband's) best directions in your bedroom, living room and office as explained on Level 1. Look up the specific activations for you and your husband in the manual. I would only place the activations for this area as described in the level 1 manual and only those for you and your husband for personal space feng shui, and the activations for general space feng shui.

Personally, I wouldn't even bother about your garage unless there is good star on it ...

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved