Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
nicole Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi, I know that if there is a kitchen or bathroom then normally we don´t put cures or activitations in these areas as the flushing water depletes their energy. However, is this also true when, for example, the west sector contains the relationship star and in the west sector of my house there is a bathroom but also part of the corridor outside is contained in this area. Could I activate the hallway or would this effect still be depleted by the bathroom, or for example, the kitchen in my house is in the southeast and there is also a part of the outside of my house (a missing section which has been added) in this sector, could I activate the missing part outside of my house?

Thanks for the help!

nicole Offline OP
OP Offline

any help on this one please?????

Hi Nicole

One of the sectors in my house covers our ensuite and the walk in robe. I've put the activations in the WIR. I'm not sure if this is the correct thing to do, but it feels right and I believe that is the point of this.

Hope this helps.

Hi Nicole. yes the positive star will not be felt when there is a bathroom or missing part of the home. Instead you activate it in your living room instead. Having your home as the bigger energy is the best thing, but when you can't do that then your living room is used to represent the whole home. Even if you activated it in your hallway, you would still lose it.

nicole Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you so much for the information, I´ll start activating my living room then!

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved