Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
nicole Offline OP
OP Offline

I am still not very sure which entrance of my house I can consider being my front door. Originally there was only one door into my house which is facing southeast, then another door (a double glass door) was built on the same wall facing more or less southeast, this is the entrance that I always use, the other door is never unlocked. However, when I walk out either of these doors I walk into a walled and glassed in terrace (conservatory with tiled roof, walls and glass windows and a double crystal door out onto the street), this door out onto the driveway is always left open and must be walked through to gain access to the house, it faces northeast. Which door should I consider as being my front door? either way I think that they are all pretty bad for me as I am a number 8!

regards,

Nicole.

Is the terrace attached to your home or separate? If it's attached then the door from the terrace onto the driveway would be your front door.

nicole Offline OP
OP Offline

The terrace is indeed attached to the house with the same roof. Thanks for solving this one for me, I was going mad trying to figure it out. Thankfully the front door is now on my growth sector, as if it had been the other door it was on the total loss sector.

thanks for the help peakinside.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved