Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
TheMoon Offline OP
OP Offline

Because Euphoria! uses holosync technology, does your mind eventually get to the point where it no longer gains that euphoric sensation using this program ?

I ask this because being a holosync user, every couple of months, you have to listen to a diffrent holosync cd with a higher frequency as your brain adapts to the sounds. Will Euphoria! continue to work as months or even years go by?

Can anyone help me on this one?

I adore the Euphoria! program, but I don't use it all the time. I find that listening to it once in awhile is enough to keep a smile on my face most of the time. When I find myself slipping into "grumpy" mode, I sit down and and do Paul's Euphoria! session. Frankly, though, I don't use the rest at all after the initial sessions. They're ok, but not nearly as good as Paul's.

In the program there are only a few CD's that use holosync technology. The other CD's in the program do other things. Like a lesson on using the Sedona Method, And a meditation in Qigong. I love this program it is very nicely put together. I also practice using meditations using binaural tech. But I find on occasions the technology won't work so I put the holosync away and I take the dog and we go for a jog along the creek this also works fantastic.

TheMoon Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks for the reply. Think I'll give it a go!

I think you adapt gradually just like anything humans are just made that way - having said that, it is still a great program.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Only one CD in the Euphoria Course uses Holosync.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved