Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#61412 08/18/07 07:59 PM
OP Offline

I know I have - in the past. I have met angels in the past and I had thought that I was 'saved'. But today, I think I met 2 more angels. It is very rare when every inch of my being tells me "I got a message". Today, I got the same message, twice - from 2 different people. Both strangers to me.

I am going to write about it at my website. It's journal gibberish - something that I am doing to keep me focused on my path of vibrating all that I want and staying in the zone.

But I was curious - has any one of you met an angel? It is true you know - they come in all forms. What has left me in this sweetness is the fact that two strangers - blessed me to achieve exactly what I have been thinking of in the past few weeks. (No, not about relationship or money). It may be a coincidence yes, but what a coincidence eh?

It is spooky – in a nice way. Last week, I wrote to Unis to tell her that I had started meditating again. I don't think I should stop. I am enjoying life right now. I think I am enjoying it a little too much. Is it the stars? The cosmos? I don’t know and I don’t care. I love feeling this way. Oh what a feeling!! I am so happy.

I used to grateful but after meeting the two strangers today (one of them, an old man in his 70s - and another, a young woman in her late 30s early 40s), I feel like I have been showered with divine light.

I know I sound crazy. Almost incoherent – but I just can't get over the experience! It feels sweet hearing the strangers words ring in my ears. I feel like someone just plucked $100 million from a tree and has given it to me. I feel like I have been given the key to enjoy the rest of my life on my terms. I feel … truly blessed. And all because of these two people.

Delicious!

PS
I have been listening to NHG once a day - session B only and I have continued with my Universal Mind track. The only other thing I have added is Bishop Jakes's and Wayne Dyer's talks on Transformation - but they are just talks, no brain waive tech included. (Just in case you guys think I have gone bonkers!)

I don't know about angels, but I have had two strange experiences that stick out in my mind. Don't know exactly what they are.

One was when I visited Ireland. My first morning there, while I was still asleep I dreamed I was before a set of golden double doors. In front of them was a beautiful woman, dressed in a filmy, golden-white gown. Her skin was white and glowed with golden light. Her hair was of the same soft color. Behind her the doors began to open. Behind them was a blindingly bright golden white light.

As the doors opened and the light got brighter and brighter, she smiled down on me.

When the doors were half-way opened, I realized I was sitting up in bed, my eyes half-opened. I was propped up in my sleep and was looking out of the window at the sunrise. I *never* do stuff like that. I don't sleep-walk, and I never move around like that or do actions in my sleep. If I didn't know any better, I'd say I was visited by one of the faerie folk and given a "welcome to Ireland."

The other experience was with a plant that supposedly has a female spirit associated with it. I had a visionary experience with it. The next day, at work, I saw a flower that attracted my attention. It almost glowed. I forget where it was or how it was in my path, but I remember that it was striking and unusual and I wondered if it had anything to do with my visionary experience.

I picked it up and took it with me.

After leaving the elevator on my floor, I decided keeping the flower would be silly, so I put it in the soil of a nearby potted plant.

Later on, I had to pass by the elevator. A several co-workers were in the elevator, leaving. One smiled impishly at me as he was getting on. Out of my peripheral vision I saw something, and my hand reached out to catch something that I could tell had been thrown at me. I somehow caught it without even looking at it. I looked at the elevator and saw one person laughing, he's the guy who threw it at me.

It was the flower. It had returned to me.

Assuming there is more to it than just coincidence, I still have no idea what the hell any of that meant.

LOL.

But it was unusual. It was one of the few times that I've thought, you know, if there is more to reality than meets the eye, I could swear that something was trying to communicate with me.

I've met something that I personally feel was either an angel or my higher self. It was in meditation and whatever it was it had all the qualities that I would think an angel or my higher self would have - compassion, love, wisdom.

Hi D2C,

For some reason I read your post again... And ... I think your post is waking something inside me.. Don't know what... Maybe related to some experiences this morning.( ).. Maybe I have something to learn from you? Maybe not only maybe..!

BTW, talking about angels (which is a word I would never use), what would you think about this earlier post I had written: http://www.learningstrategies.com/forum/...age=6#Post16698

[He].2s2.2p4

OP Offline

Hi Oxygen. If I had had your dream about the boy then I would have thought of it as a premonition. I am not an expert but I am sure the dream was trying to tell you something.

Can you pin point the essence of the dream? Is the boy who could not speak? Is the boy who was shy and afraid to approach you? Is it your feelings or the heat sensation you felt? Only you can answer that based on what was going on in your life at that time.

But if I was you, and I had that dream - then I would definitely KNOW that it was a premonition of some sort - especially since you were already in the theta state when you experienced all that.

Did I mention to you guys how much I absolutely love Brain Synch' UNIVERSAL MIND meditation? I am sure I have, I rave about it and LS's IPM all the time.

The reason I love Universal Mind so much is because it came to me at the time when I was desperate for answers. I was at the end of the road and was totally lost in a sea of betrayal and disappointments.

The very first time I listened to the Universal Mind - I dreamt I was driving down a steep cobbled windy road in a huge truck - like the ones military people use. There was another similar truck behind me (I think, I don't recall full details now as it was 9 months ago). My sister was in the second truck and I was in the first.

I was not driving. I was being driven but it felt like I was driving - but I knew I wasn't because I was clearly sat on the passenger seat. I still (surprisingly) remember the fear of driving down the road that was so DANGEROUS. One wrong move and the truck would fall off a high canyon.

I also remember my eyes were glued to the road. I remember knowing I was going through this dangerous (challenging) road and I also remembered worrying about my sister in the truck behind. I wanted her to be safe as well.

Then, a few minutes of fear and sweat moments, I got to my destination. The second truck pulled up behind us too. I got out of the truck overjoyed that despite all that, I MADE IT! I got to my destination!

Those are the exact words and sensation I remember exclaiming! Overjoyed and sure I had reached my DESTINATION!

When I woke up in the morning, I felt like everything is going to be super okay. I had my answers. That the trying times I was going through are temporary and I will get to where I want to be.

Ever since - I have hung on to that dream. Today, because of that, I know that no matter what - I will get all the good I am wishing for - and when I do get it - I will be overjoyed!

That dream - was no ordinary dream. It was an answer to so many of my questions. It was a premonition of sort. The circumstances and the people may change but the result will not. I just have to believe and hang on!!

So you think about that dream. There is definitely a message there - look at all aspects of the dream and don't just concentrate on the boy. I am sure you will find the answer. This would have been perfect had you started to analyze when the dream was so fresh in your head. But still, I am sure you will remember a lot about it since it did make a strong impression in your HEART!

Good luck!

Hi D2C,

That dream is still a mystery to me. Once I thought I understood it, but not anymore. And I also feel I'm working with things related to it, right now. Things very deep inside my identity. I can't tell mre.. .. I wish i had time to write about these things!

[He].2s2.2p4

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved