Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#61465 08/21/07 02:42 PM
OP Offline

Hello,

I have used 4 steps regularly: Prepare, Preview, Activation, Rapid Reading. According to the photoreading book, I should use those as an option instead of "have to".

I spend more time on prepare, and rapid reading to increase my imagination and creativity on what time books about or what i am trying to achieve in real world.

On the photoreading step, i have a trouble with convincing myself it works. Any suggestion to persuaude myself that photoreading step do work.

How about comparing photoreading step to recognising people's face? It is not exactly memorising but let your preconscious do the memorising work, your "conscious" mind have to do is imaginations backed up with trigger words as confirmation? Similar to people face, all you know you seen them before or not. Does this apply to photoreading step?

Is my statement correct regarding to photoreading whole mind system?

Thank you

M

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Suspend your disbelief and just do it to see what happens.

Find a book that has test questions for it. PhotoRead the book, don't activate and answer the test questions. It's ideal if the questions are true or false and multiple choice. The e-book Personal Power sold by Learning Strategies has such a test. However there are others around, just ask some teachers or instructors for some test reading tests like that.

Alex

May be NLP can help.
In my experience, believes affect 80% of photoreading success.
It's hard to understand but...photoreading will work if you think it'll work.
"Possono perché credono di potere", Virgilio. (Translation: "they can, because they believe they can").

I agree with you.

I think people need to just believe its possible and like the Nike commercial "Just do it"

Many things are possible if you have an open mind about it.

PhotoReading does work.

I think that many people try to PhotoRead something way too advanced at the begining and that is why they run into problems. Instead of trying something simple and working their way up the ladder.

I almost want to say the PhotoReading course should include a few simple books to help people learn to crawl. So when they get up to run they can take off like a rocket because of the good foundation they've developed their techniques on that show them it works.

Mirko

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved