Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Unis Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi:

Well, it had to happen, I guess. I somehow managed to give myself a small (half inch) hernia next to my navel. I'm a heavy person, and apparently the muscle tore from stress, and is now sucking in a small amount of fat around part of my mid-intestines, creating a walnut sized hard bulge in my tummy. The area was weakened by having a hysterectomy nearly 35 years ago that has never healed properly (I've always been in pain since then). The doctor wants to operate. I'd prefer doing something/anything else.

What I'd like to know, is it OK to do the Qigong exercises - and is it possible to heal the hernia over time with doing the exercises? I have already started doing some healing work on the area while I'm meditating with holosync, as well as using the Perfect Health paraliminal. It doesn't seem to be bulging as much as it was a month ago. I've also been dieting some, which doesn't seem to be making any difference. My biggest concern is that if I do the exercises, that I might stretch it bigger, and hasten the need for the operation.

Thanks for whatever you can provide on this.

Cheers!

Unis

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Unis,

You can do the exercises standing, sitting, or lying down. Remember also that you can leave your feet flat on the ground for the seven steps of new life.

The surgery is up to you. Do the level Two healing steps on yourself each morning in front of the mirror, or just sword finger the area if you only have Level One.

Much Love, Shawn

Unis Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks, Shawn....

This has probably been my wake-up call to actually start doing the Qigong on a regular basis. Even if it's only the active exercise part, because I just don't have time to do the sitting meditations along with doing holosync every day. Just wanted to make sure I could do this without further damaging myself.

Blessings,

Unis

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved