Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#61572 08/25/07 06:27 PM
nicole Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello, I am doing my activations at the moment and I see that I have an abundance star in the SE, and this is also the general abundance direction, however, it is my total loss direction. I was told to put a wealth ship and green plant here, however, my SE area is my kitchen, so I have just placed these items, i.e. wealth ship and bamboo plant in the SE area of my living room. Now I am worried, would it be better not to activate this at all? Is is bad to activate it? I certainly donīt want to loose any more money ahhh! If anyone could help me with this I would be very thanful.

regards,

Nicole.

I would also like to know the answer to this question!

nicole Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Liana,

I have been reading through all of the forum postings and have found some related topics. If I have understood it correctly then there are many different levels, personal feng shui, space feng shui, and time feng shui. Therefore, although the SE is bad for my personal feng shui it is on a different level than the space feng shui, and as such, when I activate this area of my home it will not effect me badly as it is on a different level and it is in fact positive. These two levels are not connected. Therefore, I am leaving my activiations in the SE to improve my abundance.

If I am wrong please could somebody tell me!!

regards,

Nicole.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved