Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#61593 08/27/07 02:47 PM
nicole Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi again,

Sorry, it seems like recently I´m bombarding you all with questions. I´ve just finished levels 1,2, and 3 and I adored the course. However, I still have a number of question or ideas that I have to clear up.

1) is it ok to place activations under the bed, I have my goals written out and placed there in the SW direction which is my best direction and a pair of rose coloured quartz stones (i think it´s quartz although I can´t remember exactly now). Would this create negative energy under the bed or is is ok?

2) my year symbol is wood and my fortune element is water, but my bedroom is in the south of my house which is fire. Is is ok that my bed, head board, and bed side tables are wooden? Moreover, the headboard is not filled in, it consists of criss crossing wood slates but has gently curving rounded top and sides, should I cover this with some kind of cloth?

3) my windows have shutters (persianas) which are pulled up and down by a cord in my bedroom and curl into a box which is in the inside of my bedroom and which has sharp edges, should I cover this up?

4) I read in another feng shui book that for poisened arrows, like 2 walls meeting in my bedroom I should hang a large 5 rod windchime, however, MD seems against odd numbered wind chimes, should I take it down or can I do something else?

I´m so sorry for all the questions and thank you all so much for your kind replies.

saludos,

nicky.

nicole #61594 08/27/07 06:50 PM

You shouldn't be sorry for asking questions. Every question makes the forum more interactive and the answers help all of us either to learn something new or to reinforce what we already know.

From what I understand, it is better to place goals/etc. somewhere that is visible and not hidden (although I don't know what type of bed you have).

I'm sure others will add more.

DesertSphinx #61595 08/31/07 06:42 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha nichol,

Ideally you want your goals to be a visual "re-mind"er of what you are about. Even if they are in red or gold envelopes, being where you can see them, bring your thoughts, focus and energy to them daily.

Having a couple of small, rose quartz hearts under your bed isn't clutter, and can be done without issue.

Much Love, Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved