Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I had one or so more questions about BELIEF.

1)I was wondering what exactly you do if you know what you want to believe but do not exactly know what the actualy limiting belief is that is in the way of you owning that belief. For an actual example, I wanted to teach myself to believe that i am very creative and also am a talented writer. Now i'm not exactly sure what the limiting belief is that is stopping me from believing those things, except for maybe doubt about actually being that or having those abilities in that degree. How do i define the belief for that?

Also, i wanted to do such things as believe that i am a good writer or great or what not, but not set it up so i'm concieded or that i believe that i am a good writer and don't need to ever develop further or need to improve. I want to have it so i believe that i am a really talented, good, skilled writer( be it song lyrics, poetry, whatever of the many forms i do)but leave room for infinite developement and belief that i can always imporve; ie: I'm a awesome/good writer with huge potential or potential to be great. How do i go about stating that or forming that belief or whatever.

Sorry if this i clear, but its the best way i can describe it.

I do not claim to be an expert in this area; that said, I would state the objective in terms of a growing process with subgoals in mind. "Each day I am becoming a better writer by ... you fill in the blank." Some examples might be studying a particular writer, studying a writing style, or studying a type of writing ect..."

Administrator
Administrator

Just follow Pauls guidance at the beginning of the tapes he says you don't have to have the complete answer just considering the question prior to using the paraliminal will set things in action.

If we could so easily identify that actual limiting belief with perfection we'd be able to change our mind about them with a lot more ease. Since the true limiting belief is often hidden from our conscious mind it is much like playing pin the tail on the donkey to find our limiting beliefs.

Therefore knowing what you want to achieve and acknowledging that there is probably a limiting belief that prevents you from achieving thisnis the best starting point for the first time you use the Belief paraliminal on a particular project. Let your imagination guide you the rest of the way during the listening of the tape.

As Sandy pointed out on another thread, sometimes you can create major changes with just one listening other times more listening is required because there are more beliefs you harbour that may be preventing you from achieving your goal.

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved