Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Terence Offline OP
OP Offline

Dear all,
I have a few questions to ask about photoreading =] As I searched through the PhotoReading Forum, I can hardly find any answers to mine...maybe my questions are somewhat different =p

1. What should I do during superreading and dipping? Should I stop thinking of anything and let the intuitive signals guide me to any phrases or words? OR to think of the purpose again or something else to occupy my mind?? Should I skitter horizontally while I'm dipping like regular reading method?
2. When I preview, when looking over the material....should I be thinking of any points I need to take note of? Rather than just getting the structure?
3. Sometimes...when I superread and dip...I find my conscious mind being occured by something...how can it be solved??
4. When I mindmap, provided that I have superread and dipped, should I use my pure memory, close all the materials and write the mind map? Or make use of the contents, and then close the book? Or how?_?
5. When I use the tangerine technique, should I be able to look at say 1 whole page of article? And should my head be feeling a bit tight? Coz when I tried it, I imagined there's a tangering at my head's top back part....but its more or less the same as before.
6. I have 2 paraliminals: Memory Supercharger and PhotoReading Activator...does it matter whether one of them is to be heard before or after photoreading?? I normally use activator before PR and M.S. after PR...but I still doubt..

Thanks for clarifying some of my concepts =]

I listened to the course materials a few times...as to get all I've missed the previous times...I've done the exercise too =]

I really hope that I could get the answers...because I am just SO ENTHUSIASTIC about the system and I wanna learn it....I just CAN'T WAIT to use if for HKAL study and to excel in one of the world's hardest exams - HONG KONG ADVANCED LEVEL EXAM. Then, I can spread the good message to my classmates and friends because they're VERY SKEPTICAL about PR... and maybe some concrete proof from mine may entertain them perhaps =p

Best Wishes,
Terence, PhotoReading Learner

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

1. consider the questions you want answered.

2. spend less time on previewing. Just look at the table of content, the front and back of the book and you're done/ Focus on pulling trigger words and asking mind probing questions during postview.

3. ? Please clarify the question. It makes no sense to me.

4. There is no law against looking at the book again while you mind map.

5. The tangerine technique is for helping concentration. Most readers don't have a problem in this area until they are stress and then noise and external activity breaks the concentration. Use the tangerine technique and you have something to in place to help you when you find yourself in such a situation.

6. Use the Paraliminal Activator after PhotoReading and before activation or when you have trouble activating pull it out to help you get unstuck.

Use the Memory Supercharger every day for a week while learning PhotoReading with the course.

Alex

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved